Make You Mine

Intro to my first story :) hehe read on! Its short but i'll try to write longer chapters! Don't forget to comment and vote pleasee >>

P.S. - I reread this and thought it was a little confusing...bare with me. I'm editing now :)

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Roc's POV::

{School}

(10:26 A.M.)

I was siting in class, playing with my thumbs as the math teacher went on and on about factoring polynomials. Boring.

I sighed and put my head on the desk, only to sit right back up when I heard the door open.

"Are you the new student?"

"Yeah, I am. Sorry I'm late Ms. Hatch."

She nodded, turning to face us. "Class, this is our new student, Kayla Knight."

The class mumbled hellos as I studied her. She was about 5'3 with long, brown hair and greenish-hazel eyes. Pretty to say the least.

I smiled at her, and she half smiled back until my ex, Christina, sat next to me and took hold of my hand. I immediately rolled my eyes and snatched my hand away, but Kayla's eyes were already elsewhere.

The day went on, but by lunch she stopped even looking my way. I sighed as I paid for my food and sat down with my friends, who were also in the schools all star basketball team.

"What's up with you?" Prodigy asked, picking up a chicken finger and dipping it in ketchup.

"He's checking out the new girl." Ray answered, his mouth half full of taco meat.

"No I'm not." I answered, a little too fast. They all chuckled.

"Don't deny it now. You're just mad because she isn't checking for you."

I rolled my eyes with annoyance. "Sure, whatever. I'm going to talk to her."

With that, I left the table and walked over to where she was sitting. Her new friends just looked at me, their eyes widening with every step I took. It wasn't like me to just go to another table; let alone one in the back of the cafeteria.

"Kayla can we talk?"

"Why?" She asked, popping a fry into her mouth.

"I just wanna talk."

She looked at me questionably for a minute, but got up and walked with me to the hallway anyway. I closed the door, turning around to face her.

"Well?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and folding her arms as she leaned against the door frame.

"I was just wondering if you would like to go out with me this weekend." I said, flashing a confident smile.

"No thanks." She said simply, mirroring my smile just in time for it to fade completely.

"What?"

This isn't happening. I wasn't used to getting turned down flat. I never do.

"I said no thanks."

My face scrunched up in confusion. "But why?"

"Because you're you. 'Mr. Popular.' All popular kids want is a smash and pass and you better believe that it's not gonna be me."

She laughed as I stood there, shocked. Does everyone think I'm like that? I mean sure, I broke up with all my girlfriends this year, but I could still count them on one hand...I think...

"I'm not like that."

"Really? That not what I've been hearing."

My lips parted in an 'O' shape as she sauntered off. I took a breath, knowing she wasn't someone I could just let go. Whatever it takes...I'm gonna make her mine. I have to.

I walked back into the cafeteria with my hands in my pockets and a plan already forming in my head.