Overboard

I hope you all who wanted to see Kayla and Roc back together are happy. Roc's just smooth like Cool J xD

This chapter is just a quickie so I can write the next chapter...be patient :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Wednesday, February 12.]

(8:03 P.M.)

::Kayla's POV::

"You alright?"

"Yeah, Roc, I'm fine. Just thinking." He squeezed my hand gently, his eyes focused on me.

"About?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yeah."

"How come?"

"Because you went through all of that just to get me to listen to you. 97.9% of people would have just left me alone."

He stopped walking and I looked back at him to see him smiling at me.

"What?"

"You still haven't figured out that I'm not just gonna leave you alone." He laced my other hand with his so I was facing him under the light shining from the street lamp. I waited for him to explain. "The other 2.1% have their heads screwed on straight and they know what they want. And I want you."

I felt my cheeks blazing and I looked down, unable to stop smiling. "Damn it," I mumbled.

"You're adorable." He freed one hand and slid it under my chin, tilting my head up to look at him.

"No."

He chuckled. "Yes."

"Nooo."

"Yesss." he pecked me on the lips and leaned back against the post.

"Oh hush,"

"I thought you were gonna tell me to shut up and hit me. I'm shocked." He faked an overly-shocked expression with his mouth fixed into an "O".

I laughed. "Do you want me to?"

"I'm good." He smiled and took my hand again, swinging it between us as we walked down the street to my house.

"Well, this is your stop. Unless you want me to come in with you." He raised an eyebrow.

"Boy didn't you just tell my mom that this wouldn't happen again?"

"I don't know if I remember that." He smiled mischievously, leaning in to kiss me, but I dodged him.

I laughed again. "Stop trying to be a bad boy, Chris."

He laughed and stopped abruptly. "I'm highly offended."

"And I highly think you'll get over it."

"Yeah yeah yeah." He shook his head.

"Go home baby boy." I smirked and he pulled me to him once more, lowering his voice.

"You won't be calling me baby boy for long. I'm more than slight work, baby girl." He kissed my cheek then my lips and winked at me, walking away. Damn...

::Destiny's POV::

"WHAT?!" Christy screeched, her eyes getting about 10 times bigger.

"I saw them. I think they're back together now." I said, taking a couple steps back and praying that she didn't notice. I wasn't scared exactly, but no one wants to be around a girl like Christina when she's pissed beyond belief.

She rubbed her temples as her eyes closed. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Your plan B better work. Or you're not getting the other half of your fucking money from me."

"But I-"

"BITCH I SAID MAKE IT WORK. LEAVE."

"Whatever Christy." I said, slamming the door as I walked out. I'm working for her, yes, but I don't have to take this shit. Maybe I should just switch sides, just to turn the tables. But after I get my job done. I needed my damn money and Christina was playing. This chic is crazy.

I ended up walking back to my hotel and sitting on the bed, thinking about what my next step was gonna be. I knew this was going too far though. She was gonna have to pay up big time. And I don't mean money. I mean that gorgeous, curly haired cousin of hers. Jacob Perez. I wanted him.

And I always get what I want.