Friends?

Excuse my break lol. I didn't write anything yesterday, I just slept. So today's the day :)

Happy Wednesday! Lol. Anyways...

ENJOYY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Princeton's POV-

{The Next Day}

"You're stupid," Roc commented, kicking back in the seat.

"Next comment please." I said, throwing an exasperated look in his direction.

"Well...I for one, think this is a crazy ass idea." Jazmyn said, crossing her legs.

"I know."

"That's why I love it! Now...where's the food at?"

"Right?" Prod said, looking at me.

"There is none."

"BLEXICAN DON'T MAKE ME BEAT YOUR ASS. YOU PROMISED FOOD, NOW I WANT MY FUCKIN' FOOD BEFORE I BLOW THIS PLACE DOWN."

"Jazz..." Kayla commented, half shocked, half amused.

"Sorry...I haven't eaten today."

I nodded. "It's cool. How bout we all go out and grab some ice cream? I'll pay."

"Oh Afro Puff's paying! Joyous day! Let me grab my jacket! Skip with me, my friends!" Desiree called as she promptly skipped out. I shook my head and ended up walking next to Ray. He was oddly silent.

"What's up Ray?"

"You really wanna ask that question?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"Half-nigga, you promised tacos and we're going out for ice cream. I can't even look at you right now."

He walked in front of me and caught up with Desi. I watched for a little while she chased Ray for her hat, shaking my head again.

"Hey,"

I turned around to see Sunny and smiled. "Hey," I said as I grabbed her in a bear hug.

"Can't...breathe..."

I let her go and grinned. "Sorry."

"No problem...you owe me now."

I looked at her, puzzled. She grinned at me, grabbing my shirt and pulling me to her. I bit my lip, pushing my lips to hers.

"HELLOOO. We're supposed to be going somewhere?"

Sunny pulled away and blushed slightly. I just smirked.

Sunny rolled her eyes and pushed her playfully. "Go suck face with Roc, Kay."

"Already done."

"I didn't need to know that."

"Hey, don't hate the player, hate the game. You were just all over him." She said, pointing her finger at me.

"What's your point?" She asked, strutting off.

I licked my lips and chewed on the bottom one, watching her walk.

"Perv."

"I'm not a perv..."

"Yeah, right."

Roc came up and walked next to me. "He's just being a guy."

"Yeah...do you see all that in them shorts?"

Kayla hit me and I laughed, going back to walking with Sunny.

We walked hand-in-hand to the local ice cream shop.