Crazy But True

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to the sweetest, punk rock life livin, peace loving, quirky yet sexy, Jacob Perez a.k.a. Princeton from Mindless Behavior <3 I love you blexican! Haha :)

Okay...now that thats over with...

Enjoy :) xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Christy's POV::

"Thanks, Dez. See you when you get here."

"Whatever...just have my money."

I heard the dial tone loud in my ear.

Did she just hang up on me?!

Ehh, well...at least I'll have Roc back in a couple weeks or so. If I make Kayla disappear he'll come crawling back to me and we can live happily ever after. Muahaha. I threw my jacket back on, fixed my hair and make up, and decided to take a walk around my neighborhood. There's bound to be some cute guys somewhere. Time to have a little fun, I thought as I walked out of the door with a slight smirk on my face.

::Kayla's POV::

I sat and waited for a while before I decided to go change out of these clothes.

"Where are you going?"

I looked back to see Roc standing near the doorway, adjusting his hat.

"To change clothes." I said simply.

He walked over to me and wrapped his strong arms around my waist from behind. I felt my heart race at his touch.

"What do you want, Roc?"

"Turn around," he whispered in my ear. I bit my lip, feeling his cool breath on my neck and did what I was told. He moved one hand to my cheek and kissed me softly.

"You can go change now."

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I couldn't help but smile back at him as I shook my head and walked up the stairs. I changed into a pair of black shorts and a blue tank top before walking back. I sat down next to him and he put his arm around my neck.

"What do you wanna do babygirl?"

"Watch a movie or something?" I suggested, shrugging my shoulders.

"That's cool."

I grabbed a random DVD and popped it in, snuggling closer to Roc. He wrapped his arms back around me and I drifted off to sleep an hour into the movie.

*

The next morning, I woke up to someone shaking me.

"5 more minutes..." I mumbled groggily, rolling over and forgetting that that movement should have put me on the floor.

"What the..?" I opened my eyes to see my mom standing over me with her arms crossed.

"Kayla LeAnne Knight."

I got scared, gulping as I remembered that she only called me by my full name when I was in trouble.

"What was this boy doing at our house last night?" She asked, pointing to Roc.

My face burned. Shit.

"Well-"

"Haven't I told you about sneaking boys over here?!"

"Mom it wasn't what it looked like. We didn't do anything."

"Yeah...It was my fault Ms. Knight. I apologize for everything. I would never do anything to harm your daughter," I blinked twice in shock. I never knew he had such a way with adults.

"Who are you and how did you end up at my house?"

"My name is Chresanto August, ma'am. I took her to the aquarium and out to dinner last night but some stuff happened and we ended up eating our food here. She fell asleep and I kind of did too..." He lowered his head. "I'm sorry."

My mom looked taken aback as she sat down on my bed next to my feet.

"I trust you...don't let it happen again, Mr. August."

"I won't." He said, smiling a little.

"So Kayla?"

"Yeah?"

"Is that your boyfriend?"

"Kind of..."

"And you didn't tell me?!" she pouted.

I chuckled and hugged her tightly. "He just asked me mom."

"Okay...well say goodbye to him. I'll drive him home."

"Okay."

I got up and he instantly wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well that went well."

I laughed a little. "I think she likes you."

He traced the outline of my bottom lip with his finger. "I have that affect on people."

"Shut up," I hit him in the chest playfully and laughed.

"Do you wanna give me a kiss before I leave?"

"Yeah...after I brush my teeth."

"Don't worry about that."

"Roc...no." I let him go and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and rinsed the brush, looking in the mirror. I washed my face quickly and jumped to see Roc standing there.

"Roc!"

"You're so beautiful love."

I felt my cheeks blazing again.

"Shut up..." he laughed and cupped my face in his hands before pushing his lips to mine.

"I'll call you when I get home."

"Mhmm..." I gave him a peck on the lips and he walked out the door, following my mom to her car.

::Roc's POV::

I closed the door after an awkward ride with Kayla's mom, who told me to call her Jessica at the end of my personal interrogation.

"Thanks, Jess!" I said as I shut the door and trotted up the steps to the door. I unlocked it quickly and took out my phone as I walked in, knowing my Mom wasn't home because she was on her biweekly weekend business trip. I stopped when I ran into something. I took four steps back and realized it wasn't just something. It was a person, who just smiled back at me in the dim light of the hallway.

"Hello again."