"Date" Night: Part Two

This chapter is dedicated to MindlessOn100k for spreading the word about this story. :)

Not as long as I hoped but ehh. -shrugs-

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Kayla's POV::

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" She yelled, coming towards me.

And yeah, we started fighting right in the middle of the restaurant. My fist came down hard on her face as she scratched my cheeks and pulled at my hair. I was about to hit her again, but Roc suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me back towards him, brushing the hair away from my face.

"Let her go! She's a big girl! She can fight for herself!"

"Yeah Roc let me go! This bitch needs to learn a fucking lesson!" I pulled against his grip but it was no use.

"Stop, Kay. I'm not letting you go."

His voice was surprisingly calm, even as the manager stomped his way to us.

"YOU THREE! GET OUT OF MY RESTAURANT!"

"She started it!" Christy yelled, pouting like the little punk bitch she was.

"Whatever."

I looked at him and then at the other people at the tables who were just looking at us, wide-eyed.

"I know I'm black and beautiful and all but you guys need to find better things to do besides stare, okay?"

They all turned around to their plates, talking about what had just happened.

"Let's go Roc."

"You're not gonna leave me like this, Roc. Not now. Not ever. If you are you got another thing coming. It's not over till the fat lady dances."

"It's sings, dumbass. And I'm not scared of you at all so why don't you stop acting so tough and get back in your cage?"

We glared at each other for a minute until she stormed out before replying.

"Calm down..." Roc whispered in my ear. His low, deep voice sent shivers down my spine and I tried hard not to let it show.

"Okay..." I turned to him. "Take me home?"

"Ladies first," he said as he held the door open for me. I smiled and he smiled back at me and looked down, biting his lip.

We walked to the car silently.

"To Kayla's house."

"Yes sir."

"Thank you."

I sat back in the seat with my food and got comfortable.

"Kayla?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

He looked as if he wanted to say something else, but he stayed quiet the rest of the ride. He walked me to the door and hugged me.

"Do you wanna come in for a bit?" I asked, feeling awkward about him being so quiet.

"Yeah sure."

He glanced around the room and sat down at the edge of the couch.

"Do you want a drink or something?"

He just nodded 'yes'.

I got him the drink and handed it to him as I sat next to him on the couch.

"What's wrong?" I asked, a little confused. He was fine earlier.

"Nothing."

"Roc, I know you're lying."

He just sighed, playing with the drink in his hands.

"If you don't wanna talk, I'll just leave."

"Don't leave...Kayla I'm sorry.."

"Tell me." I pressed. He looked up at me, his brown eyes full of sadness and longing.

He took a deep breath. "Kayla there's a lot wrong with me, but the thing that I can't shake is you."

"Roc-"

"Hear me out...I know you don't really like me that way and I'm sorry. I just want you to let me get the chance to make you happy. I really did have fun tonight, but because I was with you. I know this isn't supposed to be a date either, but don't know how badly I wanted it to be one. Or how I'm dying to kiss you right now."

He bit his lip and I just looked at him, speechless.

"The worst part is that you act like you hate me...I'm not a player and I didn't date every girl in the crowd. All I want is you..."

"I don't know what to say.."

"Say you'll be mine. Say that you know that kiss wasn't nothing. You can't tell me you didn't feel it."

I looked down. "I know but-"

For the second time tonight, his lips came crashing down on mine before I could finish my sentence. He deepened the kiss and hooked his fingers through the loop on my dress, pulling me closer as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

"Now tell me that was nothing." His voice was seductively low, but he wasn't whispering. Maybe it was time that I just stopped fighting it and admit that I liked him. He kissed my cheek and I instantly felt the blaze as he pulled back. I bit my lip and looked down, suddenly finding my shoes much more interesting.

"I knew it...you do like me."

"No I don't."

"Yeah, you do."

"No, I don't."

"Yeah, you do."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Roc!"

"What?"

"Just shut up and kiss me."

"I can do that."

He pushed his lips to mine without hesitation, and after 10 minutes, I ended up lying on the couch with him on top of me, still kissing me like there was no tomorrow. I felt him getting hard up under me.

"Uh...Roc?" he pulled back and turned slightly red.

"I'll be back..." He got up and walked to the bathroom while I watched him, chuckling.

::Christy's POV::

"MOM I'M HOME!" I yelled up to her, walking down the stairs. I didn't really expect her to answer me anymore, but I knew she heard me. I sat down on my bed.

"This isn't over...not even close...hehe." I giggled to myself and pulled out my phone to call my secret weapon.

"Hello? Dez?"

"What is it?"

"I need you to take care of something for me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup, cliffy ;) hahaha comment and vote! Xo