Trapped...

Lalalala....

Sorry I didn't post this earlier :3 I haven't been feeling well this week. Mother Natures a bitch >.<

Anyways...

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{2 Weeks Later}

-SUNNY'S POV-

It's been 2 weeks since the encounter with those girls in the bathroom. And to be honest, it was killing me. Prince was constantly calling and leaving messages asking why I was avoiding him, but I couldn't help it. I needed to figure this out before I made any move with him. Next time I see those tricks there won't be a nice Sunny. Somebody can and will get her ass whooped.

"Sun? You cool?"

I looked over to see Ray waving his hand in front of my face. We were all sitting around in Kayla's living room...well except Prince. He was running late for whatever reason.

"Yeah. I'm fine," I said, fake smiling.

"Whatever Sunny. I know you. I know everybody in here."

"So do I." I rolled my eyes.

"Sheesh. Is it that time of the month?"

I hit him upside the head and watched with satisfaction as his hand flew to his head to rub the spot I'd smacked him at.

"Keep playing and I'll hit you so hard it'll add two inches to your braids."

He frowned slightly. "Damn, mother nature isn't good to you is she?" I raised my hand to hit him again and he sprinted out, slamming the kitchen door as he went.

"Desiree, getcha man." I said, rolling my eyes and sitting back against the bottom of the sofa I was in front of.

She got up, half-jogging after him and yelling - more like warning him - as she opened the door.

"RAY! Tacos don't solve life problems! Especially when they're not yours!"

Kayla stood up and sped to the kitchen as if her life depended on it, no doubt jumping Ray Ray. "OH HELL NO, GET OUT OF MY FRIDGE PIGTAILS!"

Everyone's eyes widened as we listened to the constant crashing and yelling coming from behind the door.

"KAYLA YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM!"

"TELL THIS SOMEWHAT NIGGA TO DROP MY TACOS!"

"Somewhat?"

"YES, YOU'RE A FUCKING GLOBE, NOW LET GO!"

I heard more crashing and then Ray walked out weakly, his shirt ripped at the top and his steps noticeably slower.

"Fuck it, I'm going to get chicken."

Suddenly, the door bursted open and Prod's head snaked around the corner. "Did somebody say chicken?"

"Yeah man, come on. Kayla tried to beat me for touching her tacos."

His eyes got big as he looked at Kayla. "She had tacos?!"

She rolled her eyes in response. "Negro, take your ass to KFC and leave."

"Rude."

"Damn straight."

"Let's leave before they get all ghetto. They're already rolling their eyes like their lives depend on it."

Prod nodded and walked out of the door right behind Ray.

"Its so quiet around here without Ray and Prince." Kayla said, plopping down into her chair, also known as Roc's lap. He slid his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek as a smile spread across her face.