Last Game (Part One)

I'm seriously slacking. I feel so bad!!

But in case some of are you are confused, here's a break down:

Dezire & Destiny are twins.

Dezire is the "crazy" twin who was apparently controlling Destiny who is the "sane" twin.

Prince & Dezire are about to go out on a fake date.

Read it til the end...it'll be worth it :)

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-PRINCETON'S POV-

I rolled my eyes as the girls fussed over my hair. They insisted on helping me get ready for this fake date with Dezire that I really did not wanna go on. The girl needs help.

Okay, literally she does. But you get what I mean.

"Okay...done." Jazmyn stood back, admiring her work.

I made a face and turned around to look at the mirror. I actually looked pretty good.

"What do you think?"

"I think it's pretty fly for a fake dinner date. So what do I do anyway?"

"You're gonna take her out and soften her up like butter then take her back here and tell her that you only want to be friends. She'll freak and I have the police on speed dial. Put this in your jacket." Desiree pinned something to the pocket of my jacket. "It's a recorder. For evidence."

I nodded. "So I'm picking her up?"

"Yeah. Get in the car Afro Puff. We'll be there, but at different tables."

"This is seriously some sort of spy stuff."

"Yeah, now go." Desi patted my jacket, sending me off.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys. Even though I technically wasn't allowed to drive, I still do.

I drove silently, thinking about what I would say. I had to tell her something because I knew she was gonna act up and ask about Sun. I racked my brain for a decent lie until I pulled up in her driveway and got out to knock on the door.

I waited a few minutes and knocked again, shoving my hands in my pockets. I sighed and the door opened, revealing a very scantily dressed Dezire. I began to question myself. How was I gonna go through with this?

I decided to take Nike's advice and just do it.

"You look good Prince," she said, hugging me.

I'm almost positive this bitch wasn't wearing underwear.

"You do too?" I smiled, playing off the fact that it sounded more like a question than a statement.

"Thanks." She winked and walked past me, swaying her hips.

I just rolled my eyes and got back in the car, hurriedly driving to the restaurant. I wanted this to be over as soon as possible.

"So, what made you call me?" she asked, toying with the heel on her shoe.

"Well me and Sunny had a fight and I wanted to get over it...so here I am."

"You don't have to worry about fighting with me." She smiled and I fake smiled back, my eyes still focused on the light that had yet to turn green.

Hurry the fuck up! I yelled in my head, sighing with relief as the light turned green.

"Let's not talk about her."