Chapter 18

So this chapter was pretty much wrote by Lancerjaguar74.  Her user name reminds me of the notorious Hogwarts jaguar.  Yep yep yep.  Well sorry for the wait.  Or whatever.  Here.  TAKE IT!

Teacher: Now today we will be learning about a great discovery by the Ministry!

Draco: (sarcastically) What’s that, then? I think I'll be the judge of the term "great" then.

Teacher: A spell to block the Unforgivable curses, Mr. Malfoy?

Rianna:  Oh god FINALLY they made that.  TOOK LONG ENOUGH!  Still think that’s not great, Malfoy? *Malfoy backs off, scared, and falls silent*

Cathy: Considering his…Death Eater past, I don’t think so, Rianna.

Loki: Yeah, you know, evil people’s definition of good is different.

Rianna: Excuse you. Hello??? Frost Giant!!

Loki: If I’m so evil, then why aren’t you running away in your TARDIS, Timelord?

Rianna: I lost it…on Baker Street…in Narnia…Or Storybrooke, Maine…maybe I traded it to Rumplestiltskin…I can’t remember… *trails off*

Cathy: What about on the Black Pearl with your dad?

Rianna: You know, maybe! I’ll look, thanks!!

Loki: How do you lose a time machine??

Rianna: *stutters* I don’t know! How do you get kicked off the throne when everyone who opposes you is either gone or in a coma??

Loki: Hey!!!

Paul: (muttering) she has a point. *coughs noticeably*

Loki: What ever happened to you loving everyone???

Rianna: Come on, you know I love y-…

Loki: *freezes her*

Cathy: Hey! Isn’t that a bit extreme?

Harry: Can’t you all just get along?

Rianna: (muffled) Shut up, Harry.

Paul: Isn’t he right, though? Like, we’re all the same…ish. It’s-

Cathy: (cuts him off, breaks into song) IT’S THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!!!

Paul: Not helping, Cathy.

Cathy: But I just thought…

Paul: No.

Cathy: Together?

Both: *break into song, mockingly* HEY I JUST MET YOU, AND THIS IS CRAZY-

Loki: Ahhhhh!!!! *freezes both of them*

Teacher: Loki, I must insist you stop-

Loki: *freezes him* *sighs*

Harry: You done freezing people now?

Loki: *shrugs* I guess.

Harry: Cool.

Loki: You know what’s cool? *freezes him*

Harry: (muffled) hey!!! *Rest of the class breaks into the song* BUT HERE’S MY NUMBER, SO CALL ME MAYBE!!!! *Loki freezes everyone, and sits down in his seat* Loki: Ahh, the peace.

Rianna:  *muffled*  I REMEMBER NOW!  PAUL HAS MY TIME MACHINE IT'S IN HIS BATHROOM HE SAID SO HIMSELF.

Paul: *muffled*  OH GOD YOU'RE RIGHT!

Rianna:  *still muffled*  WE MUST GO THERE RIGHT AWAY!

*batman theme plays*

Cathy:  *muffled*  We're still here though.

Rianna:  *muffled*  I'M WORKING ON IT!

Loki:  *spinning around in the teachers chair*  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Er- I mean.... EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH!