Chapter 8

Rianna:  Do I have to pretend to be your girlfriend?

Paul:  Yes, yes you do.

Rianna:  That's stupid.

Paul:  It may be stupid but what if you fall in LOOOOOVE with me.  It won't be stupid then.

Rianna:  Oh, get over yourself Paul.

John:  Are you guys gonna go on the date or not?

Rianna:  We're walking down the hallway right now what do you think?

John:  I thought you were going to hogsmeade?

George:  Uh, NO DER, of course they're going to hogsmeade ya dipshit.  We are walking in that direction or do you not even think we're in England.

John:  What?  I thought we were in Wales.

Cathy:  OHMYGOD, JOHN, SHUTUP!

*at the same time we pass the golden trio and hear ron talking to hermione*

Ron:  OHMEHGAWD HERMIONE JUST SHUTUP!

Herman:  :(

Cathy:  I WANT A BAGEL!

John:  *hands her dohnut*  Here.

Cathy:  THIS IS A DOHNUT!  LIAR!

Ringo:  I'm a little tea pot, short and stout, here is meh handle, here is meh spout.  Somethin somethin somethin POUR ME OUT doo doo do do do doo doo do do.

Rianna:  If we're just going on a date then why on earth are all you guys coming?

John:  I'm going out with George and Ringo.  *winks at them*  Right boys.

Cathy:  Imma record it.  *holds up phone*

Rianna:  OKAY.  Weeeeeell then, we're just gonna go to the Hogs Head and get some... "pumpkin juice"  *wink wink*

Paul:  I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA GET SOME FIRE WHISK-

Rianna:  SHUT UP!!  Don't just broadcast it to the world.

John:  I wanna get high.

Paul:  OH MY GAWD, ME TOO!

Rianna:  *pulls out a cigarette*  YEA!  *puffs out smoke*  I'M SMOKIN POT! 

John:  CAN I HAVE SOME?!?!

Rianna:  yea here *hands John some pot*

Ringo:  Can wizards even get high?

Rianna: Well they can get drunk soooo....

Ringo:  Okay.

Cathy:  HOLY CRAP, THIS IS SO GAY.  I'm on freaking pottermore and I got Ravenclaw house.  That's so gay.

Rianna;  I KNOW RIGHT!  THAT'S WHAT I GOT AND I WAS LIKE, OH NO BITCH, I AM NOT RAVENCLAW.  AND MY COMPUTER WAS LIKE ..... AND I WAS LIKE, DON'T BACK TALK ME BITCH!

Draco:  I got Huffelpuff.  What the hell kind of world is it when a character takes a quiz and gets something that they are not?

Rianna:  LOL!  So you are a good finder.  *looks him up and down*  I bet you are...

Cathy:  How come you don't break out in song anymore?

Rianna:  Oh don't worry, I will just... wait for it....

*When we get to the hogs head*

Cathy:  Hey can you pass me some of that "butterbeer"

Rianna:  Oh yea totally.  *passes her some butterbeer and spills it on draco*

Draco:  WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!  My father WILL hear about this! That's it!  I've had enough!  I'm going to pigfarts!

Cathy:  TAKE ME WITH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

*follows him out of the pub*

Rianna:  Well would ya look at the time.  *looks at wrist that doesn't have a watch on it*  It's time to get back to Hogwarts.

Paul:  But we just got here.

Rianna:  We gotta get back to hogwarts.

Paul: but-

Rianna:  Gotta get back to school!

Ron/Harry:  THAT SOUNDS TOTALLY AWESOME!

Paul:  HEY!  WE JUST FREAKING GOT HERE!

Rianna/Ron/Harry:  GOTTA GET BACK TO WITCHES AND WIZARDS AND MAGICAL BEASTS, BACK TO GOBLINS AND GHOSTS AND MAGICAL FEASTS IT'S ALL THAT I LOVE AND ALL THAT I NEED AT HOGWARTS, HOGWARTS, GOT GET BACK TO HOGWARTS, HOGWARTS!  IT'S SO MAGI-COOOOOOOOOL!

Paul:  I'm so leaving.  *leaves pub*

*once Paul walks out the door a mysterious hand grabs his mouth and pulls him into a dark alley*

John:  HEY RIANNA!

Rianna:  What is it you imbecile.

John:  Can like, a person be a port key?

Rianna:  OF course... NOT!  That would be absurd.  Because then every time a person would... touch themselves... they would automatically be transported to another place.

John:  Hey, are there any Asians at this school... I like me some Asians...

Rianna:  *points to cho chang*

John: 0.0  YESH!