Chapter 4

(This is a new day just to let ya know)

I woke up, got outta bed, dragged a comb across my head.  That reminds me!  I need to go talk to Paul.  I also need to talk to Dorian.  Mainly Paul though.  Paul is hot.

I apparate to Paul's bedroom.  He's a Slytherin.  Don't know but he is.  It's funny too.  The other three are in their own houses too.  George in Ravenclaw, John in Gryffindor, and Ringo in Huffelpuff lol.  Probably cause he's a good finder.  Oh I bet he is.

Dirty thought.  Well whatever.  Paul is laying in his bed, sleeping.  Ya know I'd be cool just sittin here, watchin him sleep.  But that would be too stalkerish.  Whatever.

Rianna:  HEY PAUL!  WAKEY WAKEY!  THEY GOT CORNFLAKES IN THE GREAT HALL!

Paul:  *get's scared to death and falls out of bed*  Thanks for the warning. 

Rianna:  WELL DON'T JUST sit there.  COME ED!  *zaps clothes onto paul*

Paul:  HOLD ON!  I gotta pee, give me a second.  *goes into the bathroom*

Rianna:  Fine.  *taps foot impatiently*  It's been like three minutes, it doesn't take that long to pee.

Paul:  *opens up the door real fast*  SHAZAM!!

*face palm*

Rianna:  Lets go get the others.  *takes Paul to Gryffindor lobby or whatever and we appear in the common room*

Harry freaking Potter:  How the HELLL did you guys get in here?

Paul:  *points at harry*  WHAT AVE YOU DONE WITH MY BROTHA?!?!

Harry freaking Potter:  What are you talking about.

Rianna:  He means John.  Where the heck is he at?

John:  *walking down the stairs in his pajamas*  Oh hey guys.

Paul/Rianna:  Hey John.

Dorian:  *appears next to the fireplace*  oh hi REEONUH.

RIanna:  *nods*  Dorian. I see you are doing well

Dorian:  Oh yea totally.  *holding Ginny's hand*

Rianna:  Oh snap.

Harry freaking Potter:  HEY!  SHE IS MY GINGER!

Dorian:  MY GINGER!

*they break out into an argument and I whisper to Paul and John that we should go get Ringo.  We apparate to the Huffelpuff commonroom*

We find him sitting on the couch reading a book.

Cedric:  FIND!

John:  SHUT IT!

Cedric:  *retreating*  find find find find.

Ringo:  Sup guys.

Paul/John/Rianna:  Sup rings.

Rianna:  We have an important mission.  A mission that involves eating breakfast and getting to class on time.

Ringo:  K.

Rianna:  Alright, let's go get George.

George:  I'm already here.

Rianna:  .......................................... ok then.  LET'S GO EAT.

John:  Wait wait wait.  How does HE have powers and WE don't?

Rianna:  ........................ because.

Paul:  Because........

Rianna:  BECAUSE GEORGE IS......... special.

Ringo: Haha ew.

Cathy:  *comes out of the girls room*  How did you.....

Rianna:  ISN'T IT OBVIOUS!  WE'RE WIZARDS WE DON'T NEED PASSWORDS OR RIDDLES TO GET THROUGH A FREAKING DOOR!  My god....

Cathy:  *munching on a waffle*  whatever  *shrugs and goes back into her room*

John:  I WANT MAGICAL POWERS!

Rianna:  WHAT DO IIIIIIIII GET!?!

Paul:  Oh I SEEEEE how it is.  GEORGIE had to GIVE you something.

Rianna: .......... you guys are perverted.

John:  We're guys, what do you expect.

Ringo:  true true.

Rianna:  I see how it is.  I SEE HOW IT IS!  You guys just want to make me feel bad so I'll make you wizards.

John:  Gasp.  uh, psh of course not.  *looks offended*  Why would we do anything to hurt YOU, Paul's soul mate.... *smiles deviously at Paul*

Paul:  I hate you so much right now, John.

Rianna:  Whatever,  I'm FOOOOKING HUNGRY so let's go get sum cornflakes!  *apparates us all to the cafeteria*  DRACOOOOOO!  *runs over and hugs him*

Draco:  GET AWAY FROM ME!

Rianna:  COME AT ME BRO!  COME AT ME!

Draco:  No way.  *takes a bite out of a waffle*

Rianna:  WHERE THE FUDGE IS EVERYONE GETTING THE WAFFLES?!?!!  *yells to the whole great hall*

Draco:  That's what's for breakfast.  *takes a sip from his glass of milk and turns to fake camera*  Got milk?

*face palm*

Rianna:  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  WHY ISN'T THERE ANY FREAKING CORNFLAKES???

George:  uhh, accio cornflakes.  *a bowl of cornflakes flies through the window and lands in his hand*

George:  UH HULLO!  I NEED A SPOON!  *spoon flies though the window and lands in his hand*

John:  Somebody, somewhere is missing those cornflakes and spoon George.  Remember that.

George:  Yea, I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I'm eating these cornflakes.  Num num num.

Rianna:  I bet the fact that there's no cornflakes is just my karma for not giving you guys magical powers.... *sees George*  where did ya get the cornflakes.

George:  Accio cornflakes and spoon for Rianna.

*a bowl of cornflakes and a spoon comes in through the window and lands in my hands*

Rianna:  Oh cool... never mind, you guys aren't getting any powers.  Haha sucks for you.

George:  Haha.

John:  -_-  I hope you choke.

Paul:  *starts cracking up*  That's what she said!