Chapter 10

Rianna sees Paul at last and he sees her and this wave of awesomeness shoots across the land and everyone's hair is blown back from their face and it looks freaking epic and if you were there it would be jealous.

Rianna:  Paul!  You're alive!  I freakin love you man!  *runs up and hugs him amorously and he hugs back* 

Paul:  Awww yes, LOVE!  But LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!!!! 

*Scabior pops out of the shadows and everybody is like wtf*

Rianna:  Scabior, you're alive I see.

Scabior:  Indeed.  You're still a scoundrel halfblood that needs to go in for testing.

Rianna:  YOU NEED TO GO IN FOR TESTING TOO!  *pauses*  FOR STDs HAHAHAHA!!!

Scabior:  Oh hee hee, you're so amusing, JUST KIDDING!  YOU'RE A DORK.

Rianna: Your face is a dork.

Scabior:  Your Mom is a dork.

Rianna:  Your Mom's FACE is a dork.

Scabior:  TAKE THAT BACK!

Rianna:  NEVER BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Scabior: ONLY I CAN LIVE FOREVER- wait no, that's Voldemort's line.  ONLY I CAN RULE THE UNIVERSE AND CONQUER ALL OF EARTH!

Loki: *pops onto the scene with his magical ass*  Whoah whoah whoah whoah.  Ok, wait, did I just hear you say that YOU would rule over Earth.  Excuse me but that is MY plan.  So you can go piss in a hole.  *notices Rianna*  Why hello there.  *swag swag swag swag*

Rianna:  Hullo.

Paul:  What is with you and greasy black haired men???

Rianna:  Who cares?  *walks over to Loki and gives him a hug*  Don't take over Earth, Loki.  You'll get smashed by the hulk and all hell will break loose and you will be shipped with your brother... even though we all saw that coming.  NO BIG DEAL!  You just need to know that you ARE loved.  By a bunch of fangurls.  And I want you to know that you have more fangirls then your brother so, THERE YA GO!  Don't take over the Earth pweez.  *bats eyelashes*

Loki:  *sniffles*  I do need a hug.  *hugs back and picks her up*  And you *turns to Scabior*  Leave these beautiful teens alone.  *turns back to everyone else*  I have some unfinished business to attend to but I will be back.  Ta ta for now *winks and leaves*

Rianna:  I love that man.

Paul:  I thought you loved me?

Rianna:  I love you too... and Peeta, and James... kinda... and Snape, and Draco, and Joey Richter, and Joey Graceffa, and Johhny Depp, and Rumpelstiltskin...

Paul:  I LOVE YOU!!!

Rianna:  I just told you I love you too.

Paul:  NOoooooo, I want all your love to be directed to me.

Rianna:  Now that's just asking for it.  *turns to sky*  LOKI COME BACK!!!!  YOU FAILED AT WORLD DOMINATION I KNOW I KNOW, I SAW THE MOVIE BUT YOU'VE WON THE HEART'S OF MILLIONS INSTEAD!!

Paul:  You saw the movie without me?

Rianna:  ...no.  But I will!  As soon as my mommy takes me!

Cathy:  I thought you didn't have a mom?

Rianna:  Thanks for bringing it up!  *sniffle*

Paul:  Aww, it's okay.  *comforts*  Ya see what ya did Cathy?

Cathy:  I was just asking geez.  I can't stand the tension!  Imma go find Ronnie Radke and lay on him... fully clothed.... *looks around suspiciously and apparates*

Rianna:  Ok... Looks like it's just you and me.  And now I can truly confess my love for you.

Sabior:  I'M STILL HERE!!

Rianna:  AVADA KEDAVRA BITCH!  *shoots scabior but he was just a hologram so it wasn't even anything*

Rianna:  *whilst embracing Paul*  WHat the frik?

Loki:  *pops up*  YOU JUST GOT LOKI'D!

Rianna:  Ha, good one.  *runs up and hugs Loki*  I love you, man.

Paul:  *foreveralone*

John:  *apparates onto Paul... looks at Paul*  Oh hey man.

Paul:  Get off of me.  *pushes him off*

John:  I just went and saw the avengers and- *sees loki*  WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH CRAP WHOAH!  *points wand at him*  You are supposed to be locked up!

Loki:  It's not a documentary you fool.

John:  ..... *looks surprised as fudge* ........ It's not?

Loki:  Psh no.  You believe that I would allow my idiotic brother to capture me and gag me with that quim of a mouth piece?

Paul:  *leans over and whispers to Rianna*  Did he just say he got gagged by a vagina?

Rianna:  *shrugs*

Loki:  *points his staff at Paul*  What did you say you mewling quim?!?!

John:  *laughs*  Heh heh, Paul.  You're a vagina.

Loki:  Don't make me use this.

Rianna:  HEY LOKI!!

Loki:  Yes dear?

Rianna:.... uh, ok..... uh.. where did you learn your wizarding powers?  Cause I seem to get the notion that you were a Slytherin.  Ya know, since you wear a lot of black and green and such.

Loki:  Well yes actually I was a Slytherin.  I graduated from here in fact.

John:  I KNEW IT!

Loki:  Yes and my brothah was a Gryffindor.  Stupid stuck up things they are.

Rianna:  Agreed.

Loki:  He didn't graduate of course.  Else he would have been as powerful as I am.

Rianna:  Right.

Loki:  Yes and-  *gets blown up randomly*

Tony Stark:  Is this really gonna be an Avengers/Harry Potter cross over?  *lands next to a knocked out Loki*

John:  Ovaries...

Rianna:  PSH!  No, what have you been looking at?

Tony Stark:  It's okay it's okay... ya know I was just sent here to capture Loki and take him to a glass cell.

Rianna:  NO!  I will not allow it.  Why don't you just let him stay with us?  We're fun.

Tony Stark:  We're gonna take him so we can watch him pole dance with his staff.

Rianna.  HEY!  I was planning on doing that!

Loki:  *starts awakening*  Wha what was that?

Rianna:  Oh shiz niz he heard us.  JUST GO AWAY!  We'll turn him into a good person by the end of this fanfic.  I promise.

Tony Stark:  Whatever.  Imma go and try to get Thor hammered with the guys so bye.

Rianna:  TELL BRUCE I LOVE HIM TOO!

Tony Stark:  *waves and blasts off*

Cathy:  Meow.