Awesome Character Profile - Dorian

I know I know I'm not consistent with my updating and a lot of you don't even read this so it's not even a big deal.  But I just want to tell the people who DO like reading this thank you and I appreciate it.  That's beside the point though.  I don't even know what the point is.  And I don't have excuses for this but my excuse is that I've been "busy" okay not really.  I've just been obsessing the crap out of Loki.  That's the real reason.  And I've been wasting all my time on tumblr (my user name is the same btw) ANYWAY Loki is just such a hot guy ya just can't help but love him.  But that's okay... because all the Avengers are hot.  ALL OF THEM.  Not for you to get the wrong idea or anything about me.  I'm strait.  But I'm just putting that out their. And look at me, procrastinating the crap out of what I'm doing.  God, I'm so good at my job.  Well whatever.  Oh and by the way,  I don't own any of the characters I've ever mentioned that aren't based on my ideas.  I don't think I've ever mentioned that but that's prolly cause I think you guys are smart enough to figure that out anyway so it's not a big deal.  Look at that paragraph.  That is one impressive paragraph I have there.  You all see that thing.  Yea, I bet you do.

Age-  Like in human years or dog years?  Well I guess he's like fifteen so you can do the math for doggie years then.

Eye Color- Last time I checked I think I made him have blue eyes right?  Yea, okay you guys can correct me if I'm wrong... I'll allow it.

Hair Color- Shiz niz.  Well I'm pretty sure it's light brown or something... I dunno.

Fav Color- Like, light blue or something.

Fav Animal- Probably an Australian Shepherd considering he is one.

Occupation- My pet.  Not in a dirty way.  Like, as in my dog... as in furry creature.  Not like-  Oh you know what I mean!

Skills- Well he's pretty good at catching a Frisbee.  He is a wizard cause my character turned him into one so yea.

Relations-  Best friend:  Rianna and the Golden Trio, Love Interest:  uhh, I'm pretty sure it's Rianna, but I may be wrong... did I say Luna at one point?  Family: Yea, he's pretty much screwed in that part.

Other- Was given to Rianna on her Birthday by her father, Barbosa.  Currently fifth year at Hogwarts and is a Gryffindor.  The girls think he's pretty cute.  He's played by Andrew Ducote who was Spieling Peter Pan if you don't know already and is just so fricken cool.