Chapter 9

*While John is flirting it up with Cho Chang and trying to get her drunk so he can take her back to teh commonroom to do God knows what I'm busy looking for Paul*

Dorian:  *poofs out of nowhere with a wolf spirit hood on*  Did you whistle?

Rianna:  yea, but not for you.  I'm looking for Paul.  I hope he didn't... GET SNATCHED!  OH MY GOD WHAT IF SCABIOR IS HERE!?!?

John:  *Comes back over with japanese twins under his arms*  Who's Scabior?

Rianna:  He's this jerk who tried to catch me when I was a pirate and I was like, PSH YOU CAN'T CATCH ME I'M HE GINGERBREAD woMAN and he was like OH SNAP!  Yea, it's pretty deep stuff, you wouldn't understand...

Cathy:  *poofs in with a pink cat in her arms*  IT'S A WATERMELON!  *holds it up like Simba*  I will name you Mello.  *holds the cat up again*  MEEEEEELLLLLOOOOOO!

Rianna:  *face palm*  Well I can see you'll be no help at all.

Cathy:  I totally bet Scabior got him.  I mean I DID see some footprints outside the thingy when I walked out and it looked like there was a sign of a struggle.

Rianna:  O_o   .......AND YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!?!?

Cathy:  No cause I was doing something.  I walked ALL the way over to honeydukes and ALL the way back.  I'm too freaking lazy to do that stuff.

Draco:  *rolls on the floor*  DID SOMEBODY SAY DRACO MALFOY?!?!

Rianna:  Uh, no.  She said LAZY.  That must be your cue.  ;D  Well you wanna help us out or what?

Draco:  Of course, because I have the heart of a Lion.... WHO CAN TALK!  :D

Rianna:  LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

*we all leave and follow the tracks into the UNforbidden forest.  (it's right next to the forbidden forest)  and we come to a fork in the road, one side it's all sunny and happy and the other side is all dark and spooky*

Draco:  FOLLOW THE BUTTERFLIES!

Dorian:  AWOOOOOOOOOOO!

Draco:  What are you doing?

Dorian:  I'm calling my brethren.

Rianna:  *slaps dorian upside the head*  What are you CRAZY are you trying to get us killed??? 

Draco:  YEA!  Don't you know that there are... *gulp* werewolves in here.  *looks around nervously*

Dorian:  Psh, of course I do.  I can talk to them, that's why I'm calling them and that's why i brought this neat hat. 

Rianna:  WAIT!  So you knew we were going to go in here?

Dorian:  No, I was planning on coming in here and talking with some of them.

Rianna:  WELL WE CAN'T TALK TO THEM SO STOP DRAWING ATTENTION TO US YOU MAROON!

Cathy:  Look, if they do come then we can just hide under this here invisibility cloak.  No big deal.  *tosses an invisibility cloak to me*

Rianna:  ....where did you even get this?

Cathy:  I stole it.

Rianna:  From....

Cathy:  Psh, Harry Freaking Potter of course, who else.

Rianna:  Don't you know that-

Cathy:  *raises eyebrow*

Rianna:  *shakes head*  Never mind.

Draco:  So which way are we gonna go?

Rianna:  There's only one way to figure that out....

***

Rianna:  Eeeny meeny miney moe, catch a tiger by the toe, if he hollers let him go, eeny meeny miney moe... MY MOTHER TOLD ME TO PICK THE VERY BEST ONE AND YOU ARE NOT IT!  Dirty dirty dish rag.  *opens eyes and is ponting to the dark and scary path*

Cathy:  Looks like it's follow the SPIDERS today!  MWAHHAHAHA!

Mello:  MEOW!

Cathy:  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mello:  MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!

Cathy:  MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Rianna:  Shut up and get under the cloak.  Dorian, since you can talk to those freaky dogs you can stay visible.

Dorian: OKAY!

Rianna:  We're gonna find Paulie.

***With Paul***

Paul:  OH NO STOP IT!  DON'T DO IT AGAIN I'LL BE GOOD I SWEAR!

Scabior:  No you won't.  Mwahaha.  You won't and I know it.  So just be quiet because your ickle friends won't be able to find yeh now!  MWAHAHA!

Paul:  *gets tickled by scabior's tickle jinx*  OHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOD!  AHHAHAHAHA!  STOP IT!  OH CRAP!  STOOOOOOP IIIIIIIIT!  RIAAAAAAANNNNNAAAAA!  HOLY FUDGE NUGGETS!  RIANNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Scabior:  Wait... she's here?  How the-  How did she get here.  *stops tickling Paul*

Paul:  She's a wizard you maroon.  AND SO AM I SO LET ME GO!

Scabior:  *talks into a head piece*  Change o' plans boss.  Looks like ickle paulie haas a hot date.  It's the girl.

Paul:  Oh crap.  CATHY!!!! DRACO!!!! DORIAN!!!! SOMEBODY!!!!  JOHHHN!  MY GAY BEST FRIEND COMEHELP ME!!!!!  *stops screaming when an idea pops into his head*  If yelling doesn't help... SING!

Scabior:  What are you doing?

Paul:  HELP!  I NEED SOMEBODY!  HELP!  NOT JUST ANYBODY!  HELP!  YAA KNOW I NEED SOMEONE!  HEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Scabior:  it's not gonna work... you don't even have any harmonies.

Paul:  WHEN- WHEN I WAS YOUNGER SO MUCH YOUNGER THAN TODAY!  OOOOOOOH!  I NEVER NEeDED ANYBODY'S HELP IN ANYWAY!  BUT-BUT NOW THOSE DAYS ARE GONE AND duh duh duh duh duh.

Scabior:  haha you forgot the lyrics.

Paul:  SHUT UP!  You try memorising like a bazilion songs and see how you like it!

***back with the others***

Draco:  We're getting closer... I can feel it in my nuggets...

Cathy:  lol.

Rianna:  Ewww.

Draco:  What are you guys thinking about?  I brought chicken nuggets from McDonald's you morons.  *noms on a nugget*

Dorian:  What's going on under there?

Cathy:  NUTHIN YEH NEED TO KNOW ABOUT!  *turns herself into a neko*  MEOW!  NOW I'M LIKE MELLO!  MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!

Rianna:  LOOK I SEE THEM!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.......