Chapter 14

*after cathy finally logs off of tumbr after six hours, we go exploring like normal hogwarts students and draco, loki, cathy, me, paul, dorian, and john all go out to do stupid things.*

Draco:  Guys, guys.  Guys.  Guys.  Watch this.  Guys.  Guys.  Are you watching?  Guys.

Cathy:  WHAT?!?!

Rianna:  We're watching, shut up already.

Draco:  *starts rolling around outside on the ground*  Look at me.  I'm rolling.  Now watch me do it with my eyes closed.  *closes eyes and rolls then hits a tree*

Rianna/Cathy/John:  Lol.

Draco:  That is not funny.  *holds nose*  Oh no, am I- Am I bleeding?  Rianna?  Am I bleeding?

Rianna:  *goes up and sniffs his nose* NO!

John:  Let's climb a tree!  *runs over to a pine tree nearby*

Paul:  Let's sing about PINETREES PINETREES.  Gotta sing about PINETREES PINETREES.  Just a loley little tree, of pine.  Used for Christmas stuff, sing along to it's carol and you can hear the voices of PINETREES PINETREES, PINETREES PINETREES!

John:  Shut it already.  God, you're so loud.  Geez.

Rianna:  *starts climbing the pinetree and goes halfway up it*  Look at me, I'm so high.  Ehehehe.

Paul/John:  I CAN GET HIGHER!  *they look at each other*  AND WRITE A SONG ABOUT IT!

Rianna:  Do I have to help you.

Paul:  Well you ARE our friend.

Rianna:  Makes sense.  *nods while watching the two climb to the very top*

Cathy:  I'm coming up, watch out.  *starts climbing up then freaks out then keeps climbing and sits next to a bird nest*  What kind of nest is this?  It's all dusty and grey.

Rianna:  *looks at it*  That's a Phoenix nest haha.

Cathy:  What's gonna happen?

Rianna:  *inspecting her cuticles*  Three, two, one.  *makes exploding noise*

Cathy:  *at the same time Cathy touches the nest and a big Pheonix pops out and CAWS at her and almost burn down the whole tree but Rianna douses it with a water spell and it's a wet pheonix*  Oh great, you killed it.

Rianna:  It'll dry off.

Loki:  *still on the ground*  I am a GOD!  I will not just STAY DOWN HERE, one of you, pick me up and take me up there!  I COMMAND THEE!

Rianna:  Then you're screwed Loki.  Just apparate yourself up here.

Loki:  *Apparated on the branch that she's on and is right next to her face*  ELLO.  *leans over to her some more*  Give us a kiss.

Rianna.  >:|  *flicks*  Ehehehehehehehe.  Be nice!

Loki:  I DO WHAT I WANT!

Rianna:  Not here ya don't.  Now go sit next to Cathy or something.  *loki doesn't do anything.*  Fine then, I'll move.  *gets up*  EWWWWW  I have sticky shit on my hands!  *furiously rubs hands together*  AND iT WON'T COME OFF!

*Everybody looks at their hands and freaks out cause they have it too.*

Draco:  *still on the ground rolling around*  Guys, guys.  Guys.  I can't stop.  Guys.

Loki:  *looks at his hands*  What sorcery is this?

John:  I don't know but I'm getting out of here.  *apparates*

Cathy:  I'm leaving too.  *apparates*

Paul:  As am I.  *apparates*

Rianna:  Ditto.  *apparates*

Loki:  Foreveralone.

Draco:  HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE!  OHMEHGAWD I'M BLEEDING NOOOOOOOOOO!