Chapter 7

***The next day***

Rianna:  DORIAN!  *whistle whistle*  DOOORRRRIIIAAAANNNN!! ... accio Dorian.

*Dorian appears with just a towl, covered in suds and soaking wet*

Dorian:  Heeeey!

Rianna:  *covers eyes*  ... sick, Dorian... go put some clothes on or something.

Dorian:  Well it's not like you haven't seen me naked before.

*a stranger walks by and screams in disgust and runs off*

George:  Ew, nasty man.

Rianna:  HE'S A DOG!  C'MON!  You know that too!

John:  You bet he is.  *turns to Dorian*  Hey there sexy.  Rawr.  *makes pawing motion to Dorian*

Rianna:  Right.  Well I feel like breaking out in song today.

Paul:  *comes in with a pencil and a bunch of papers*  SO DO I, LUV!

Rianna:  Don't call me that.  What if I turn out to be your grandma or something.  Wait... who did James even have kids with.

Cathy:  *comes in eating a waffle*  Elizabeth.  Num num num.

Rianna:  ELIZABETH!  THAT WHORE!  I knew they had something going on behind the scenes.

Cathy:  So are you over him now then?

Rianna:  Yea, actually I think I am.  GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY, I DON'T LOVE JAMIE POO ANY MORE... I love Peeta.

Cathy:  GEEZUS, haven't you read the epilogue?

Rianna:  Yea I have, I've read the whole series.

Cathy:  Weren't they awesome!

Rianna:  YEA!

Draco:  Hey guys I was watching this show called Once Upon a Time and there's this character, Rumpelstiltskin and he is absolute shear PROOF that it is possible to be creeped out AND attracted to something AT THE SAME TIME!

Rianna:  I KNOW RIGHT!  That's what I was thinking.  Graham is hot too.  Except he died.  Now I think August is hot. 

Draco:  He is hot...

*everyone looks at draco*

Draco:  In a manly sort of way.  *backs off with his hands raised.

Rianna: ...right.

*we all hear a booming sound coming in and turn to see a big fat guy with a kelt on walk through the doors*

Cathy:  Who is that fat lard?

Rianna:  *points pencil at him*  That is Fat Bastard.

Fat Bastard:  *in a Scottish accent*  Where's the shitter?  I have a turtlehead a pokin' eww it's all slimy.  *farts*

Rianna:  *holds noes and fans the air*  right...... oh go- oh grod- SICK!  That is sick, man!

Fat Bastard:  Whatever, I'm gonna go find the shitter.

Rianna:  ...right.  OKAY!  Now what was I going to say to you Dorian I forgot?

Dorian:  I think you were going to call me the awesomest dog person thing alive.

Rianna:  Dream on kiddo.

Dorian:  Just a suggestion. *shrugs*

John:  Man guys, I just came from this awesome party.  There were these japanese twins, Fook Me and-  *he gets cut off*