Chapter 15

Rianna:  *Apparated to a janitor's closet*  Where the hell am I?

Paul:  *apparated to the same spot*  ELLO LUV!  *hugs*

Rianna:  *spazzes out*  GET.  OFF.  OF.  ME!  *tries to find handle and once she finds it, opens it and falls to the floor with Paul on top of her*

Paul:  Hehehe.

Rianna:  *pushes him off*  IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE!  NOTHING HAPPENED IN THERE!  NOTHING AT ALL!  *turns to Paul*  YA KNOW WHAT,  I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT I'VE HAD PLANNED!  I'VE HAD ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOUR CRAP AND I'M ABOUT TO SEND YOU BACK TO YOUR TIME, TAKE AWAY YOUR POWERS, AND WIPE YOUR MEMORY!  SO CUT IT OUT!

Paul:  *backs off*  Okay okay.

Rianna:  I'll try and get rid of your curse, but I'm taking John and George back.  I have no idea where Ringo is but, whatever.  He's gonna go too whenever I find him.  BRB.  *apparates to John who is with George and grabs them, then apparates them back to their time*

John:  WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS.

Rianna:  Sorry guys, but I had to take you back.  Don't want time and space screwing up again.  And once I break Paul's curse I'll be sending him back as well.  And Ringo.  But for now I'm going to take your powers away.  I know I know.  I sound like Amon right now.  But there can't be two ignorant brits walking around with magical abilities can there.  A no no no.  BUT I'll also wipe your memories so it won't even matter.  You will, however KNOW that you went somewhere just not WHERE and you'll know that Paul and Ringo will be back soon.  You'll just be telling people you got kidnapped and then whooped the villain's asses.  Sound fair enough.  Okay.  BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO and your powers are gone, now onto your memories.  Ah one, ah two, ah one two three four, OBLIVIATE.  Uh buh BYE.  *apparates back to Paul*  They'll know.

Paul:  *nods*  Well I hope they'll be okay.

Rianna:  They'll be fine.  Now let's go FIND Cathy and Draco, and Loki... AND Dorian.  *looks for them then finally finds them in the great hall*  Oh look they're all here.  Why didn't we look here first.

Paul:  Because you said they'd be in the place we'd look last.

Rianna:  Ooooh, they're good.  *wind blows ominously*  Tooooooo good.

Cathy:  RIANNA!  MY MAN!  COME HERE AND SIT NEXT TO ME!  *pats chair next to her*

Rianna:  I'm not a dude but sure.

Cathy:  I heard you sent John and George back to the musical realm.

Rianna:  ....realm?  ... You've been hanging out with Loki too much.  But yea I did.

Loki:  You're getting pretty bad.  I like it.

Rianna:  HEY!  You're supposed to be GOOD so I suggest you shut up before I call Tony Stark on your ass!

Loki:  *puts hands up*  ALRIGHT geez.  Meow.

Cathy:  *looks at her tail*  Roight.

Dorian:  I haven't said much in the past chapters.  I should really say something.  LOOK AT ME!  I'm saying something now.  I can't believe Loki has more lines than me.  EH BLEH BLEH!

Cathy:  *tending to draco's bloody nose that's not really bloody*  STOP BLEEDING!

Draco:  I'm TRYING!  GEEZ!

Google:  IMAGES!