Chapter 12

*A few hours laterrrrrr*

Cathy:  *hallucinating*  Where the fuck is Peeta?

Rianna:  *nomming on pudding*  District twelve you moron... remember.

Hawkeye: *randomly pulls up in a Ferrari with Katniss, Legolas, and Link*  Get in, loser.  We're going shooting.

Rianna:  *stares for a second*  No I'm fine right here actually.  My Mom told me I shouldn't talk to strangers.

Hawkeye:  *waves then drives off and explodes into the sunset*

Loki:  Ehehehehehehe.

Rianna:  *smacks Loki*  It isn't nice to blow people up.

Cathy:  Oh it's fine.  They're fine.  They just exploded into itty bity pieces and are currently floating around the atmosphere searching for you to get REVENGE.

Rianna: ....right.  Well I guess there's nothing we can do about that.  Let's get to our classes, shall we.

*in DADA*

Umbridge:  *finishing explaining the difference between a human and a Neko*  And dat's why they have tails, children.

Cathy:  *raises her hand*  Okay then if that's the case then how do you turn back into a human wants you go through THE CHANGE?

Umbridge:  Once you go Neko you don't go back.

Cathy:  .... *slumps down*  Oh okay.  *perks back up*  BUT I HAVE A TAIL SO I DON'T EVEN CARE!

Umbridge:  Otay boy and girls, it's time to hand in your homework assignments that I gave you deh odeh day and I know I said it would be pretty low-key but-

Rianna- *cuts her off*  LOKI?

Umbridge:  What was dat?

Rianna:  The god of mischief?

Umbridge:  Otay, so where's your homework?

Rianna:  ...I don't have it.

Umbridge:  *puts hand up to her mouth in mock shock*  Whaaaaa?

Rianna:  I sent it off, I know not where.  *looks around and sees Loki cracking up in the corner*

Umbridge:  Do you need to see Madam Pomfrey, you're speaking a little strange-

Rianna:  Is it madness?  IS IT?

Umbridge:  Hey watch your tone with mama-

Rianna:  W-WHY BECAUSE I'M THE MONSTER THAT PARENTS TELL THEIR CHILDREN ABOUT AT NIGHT?!?!

Loki:  :'(

Umbridge:  Otay, I think you need to-

Rianna:  How's your coffee?

Umbridge:  What was dat?

Rianna: You can't survive without your coffee right?  Like gas in the tank?

Umbridge:  For your infor-

Rianna:  There's no gas in the tank.

Umbridge:  Wha-

Rianna:  I took the caffeine out.  Decaf.  It's decaffeinated.  you're going to get TIRED and fall ASLEEP.   EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!  You're going to look like such an ASS!  Haha!

Umbridge:  Okay I think mama Umbridge needs to-

Rianna:  LOKI'D!  *everyone else cracks after holding in their laughter for so long*

Umbridge:  I think it's time for someone to escort you to Dumbahdore's.

Rianna:  NO! YOU ARE ALL OF YOU BENEATH ME!

Umbridge:  Preferably several someones?

Rianna:  I AM A GOD!  I WON'T BE BULLIED BY A-

Umbridge:  Restrain her.

Rianna:  *being dragged away*  I DO WHAT I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaant!

Umbridge:  Uh, what even.

Cathy:  You know, she may not have done her assignment, but you can be damn sure she'll avenge it.  *follows Rianna and the ones who dragged her out*

Rianna:  *Hanging upside down from the ceiling with the two who brought her passed out at Cathy's feet*  Oh hey there, Cathy.

Cathy:  What are you-

Rianna:  You like that little show back there.  Got it off of tumblr.  I'm proud I memorized it.

Cathy:  She doesn't even drink coffee remember.  Just Protein shakes falcon eggs, and-

Rianna:  I know I know, and ROCKS but she at least didn't have to send me to *mocks her voice*  DUMBAHDORES.

Cathy:  WHat are ya gonna do about these two goons?  *she kicks the head of one of them*

Rianna:  Umm- *looses grip on the ceiling and falls on top of the bodies*  Oh wow, *looks at the bodies*  I hope one of these wasn't Draco- Oh shit it was.  Okay *gets off of them*  We can shut uh, just put them in this here janitor's closet *points at wall*

Cathy:  There's is nothing there-

Rianna:  YEA *sarcastically*  Like the room of freaking requirement is the only room that just appears out of nowhere in this humungasious freaking castle.  As if.  Psh.  Watch this.  *points wand at the wall and waves it*  Bibbidy bobbidy BOO!  *wall opens to appear a regular closet and shoves the bodies in then looks at Cathy with an 'i told you so' look*

Cathy:  *crosses arms*  Well it wasn't a janitors closet...

Rianna:  I HAVE AN IDEA!

Cathy:  You should go out with Paul because he's an annoying bitch when he's not with you?

Rianna:  Why the heck does everyone bring this up?

Cathy:  Cause Paul is freaking annoying an nobody like him.

Rianna:  *GASP*  I LIKE HIM!  Not like that!  As a friend you know.  he's a nice guy-

Cathy:  Don't try to save yourself, just let him know.  *starts walking away*

Rianna: *Runs after but stops*  HEEEYY!  ....shit.  This sucks.  *planks on the floor and mumbles into the ground*  This is so last year... *gets up and sits criss cross applesauce*  Maybe I should get a boyfriend...  I did love James... for a bit.  But then that went to hell and I don't know if I want to risk it.  Especially someone out of my time.... if I let them in then.  NO, Rianna!  That would be terrible.  But Paul does have a terrible curse and I need to help him with that shit.... but he wouldn't have the curse is he didn't find the ring.  The fact that he's descended from James really interests me.  I don't know if I FEEL like using MAGIC to go back in time... maybe if I had that TARDIS.... mwahahaha that would be interesting shit there.  But I'm no Doctor Who so I'm screwed over easy there.  I guess I could just love Paul for a bit then go to Loki or something.  Maybe if I loved both of them at the same time then once Paul stops loving me -as he believes will happen- then I'll be free to love whomever I want.  Maybe Loki will love me!  That would be great... if not him then always Draco I'm sure.  YES GOOD IDEA!  *jumps up and runs to somewhere*

Draco:  *comes out from the bathroom wiping his eyes with his sleeve to dry up the tears*  ....shit.