Chapter 22

~Quick warning: POV change a lot.~

I just realized that I haven't posted this, it was suppose to go up the 13th. I'm such an idiot.

Asher's POV

I ran after her, "Asher what's going on?" Mrs Grace grabbed my arm stoping me from going after Violet.

"I don't know, Violet said something was wrong then left. I'm sorry but I gotta go." I rushed out, trying to get out of her tight grip.

She let go, "Go."

I ran off towards the back door, I saw Violet shift into her wolf form then ran off. I quickly shifted then ran after her.

She was a few feet ahead of me, I pushed myself and ran faster. Once I was close enough, I gently tackled her down on to the ground.

'What are you doing?! Get off!' She yelled through mind link.

'No, are you crazy? You can't just go after them by yourself. You'll get yourself killed!' I yelled back.

She kept struggling against me, 'It was a trap, there all gonna get hurt or worse die if I don't go help.' I heard her voice crack at the end.

I knew I might regret this later but I let her up, 'Alright lets go then.' I sighed.

We ran towards the sound of wolves growling and snarling.

When we got there, I saw a our pack in the middle surrounded but rouges. Bruce was struggling against two wolves.

Before I could stop Violet she lunged herself taking down one of the wolves Bruce was fighting, snapping it's neck.

Violets POV

I saw Bruce struggling against two wolves, I lunged myself towards them biting into one of the rouges necks snapping it. Then went to the other rouge, killing it.

'Are you okay?' I nudged Bruce.

He looked at me with wide eyes, 'Violet! What are you doing here?'

'I'm not gonna let my pack get hurt.'

Before he could answer, we heard a yelp. I looked up and saw a rouge biting Uncle Robs leg.

Bruce was over there in a instant, killing that rouge.

I looked around for Ash, I saw him killing rouges.

I was tackled to the ground, I tried to shove the rouge off. A sharp pain went through my front paw then nothing.

I looked up and saw both Bruce and Asher snarling at the rouge who tackled me.

Before they could kill it, one of our pack fighters already got him, killing him.

'Are you okay?' They both linked me.

I nodded, trying to stand up but falling back down.

'No you're not. We gotta get you back to the pack house.' Asher said shifting back into human form, kneeling down in front of me.

I shook my head, 'No I'm not leavening. I'm fine.'

"No you're not, the rouges are all dead." Asher said picking me up bridal style.

I looked around and saw everyone back into their human form but Uncle Rob.

'Uncle Rob, is he okay?' I mind linked Bruce.

'He'll be fine.' Bruce assured me.

"We need to get her to the pack house it's not safe out here." Asher said.

Bruce nodded still in human form unlike Asher who was butt ass naked.

Asher carried me while Bruce walked right besides us in wolf form.

~~~
"This sucks." I said.

I'm on bed rest for another week, and the hand that was bitten was my left hand. I write with that one! Why couldn't he have bit my right one, that ones useless.

"Sorry Luna." The pack doctor said, then left the room.

Bruce walked over with a purple colored marker, "Want me too sign your cast?" He asked.

"Sure." I held out my left arm for him.

He signed 'Get well soon, love you. -Bruce.'.

"I wanna sign too!" Asher said walking over, taking the marker from Bruce.

He wrote, 'Feel better soon love. -Asher :).'.

"Thank you guys." I smiled, laying down looking at my cast.

"Welcome." They both said, getting into the bed with me.

"Umm Guys?" I asked.

"Yes." Bruce said.

"What happened to Carter?" I mumbled.

They both stiffened.

~~~~
Sorry it's late but yeah, tell me what you think about the new cover. : )

If there is any mistakes point them out and i'll try and fix them.

Oh and just to clear a few things up Bruce and Violet aren't related. She calls Rob uncle Rob cause that's what she's always called him.

Thanks for reading and voting and all. (:

~Ally