Chapter 17

Sorry for the clifhanger but here's the next chapter.
~~
Recap

"Violet?" I broke away from the kiss, turning around.

Bruce stood there looking hurt, "How could you? We're mates, doesn't that mean anything to you?"
~~

Violet's POV

"I should be asking you the same." I said.

"Violet listen you next got my side-"

"I don't wanna hear your side Bruce." I cut him off.

"I DIDN'T KISS HER SHE KISSED ME!" He yelled.

"Look at me." I said stepping closer to Bruce.

He sighed looking down at me, I looked up in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "You're telling the truth."

He hugged me, I hugged him back. "It's ok." He whispered.

"I'm gonna go, I'll see you later." I turned around and saw Ash looking hurt.

"No don't go." I pleaded.

"Your mates, I'm not gonna come in between that." Ash whispered.

I sighed, "I don't know what to do."

For the first time, I didn't know what to do.

'Listen to you heart.'

But how do you listen to you heart when it's telling you two things?

"I think I need sometime to think things through." I mumbled, looking down not wanting to look up.

Ash hugged me and whispered, "Whatever you pick I'm still gonna be here for you." I nodded.

Bruce came up and hugged me, "Do what makes you happy." I nodded again, hugging him back.

He let go then walked off In a different direction then Asher.

Might as well go for a run to clear my mind. I thought.

I started running towards the woods, shifting in mid air. I sighed, feeling the soft dirt under my paws, I let my wolf have control.

She stopped all the sudden.

'What's wrong?' I linked her.

'Shh. Listen.'

I strained my hearing, I heard paws hitting the ground and growling.

I looked around and saw a few bushes move, I got an uneasy feeling in my chest. I started to get into the fighting stance when something jumped on my back, knocking me off my feet.

I tried to stand up, but the weight on my back was to much. I looked up and saw 10 wolves come out from the bushes and trees.

Rouges.

Weight on my back was gone, I stood in the fighting stance, ignoring the pain in my back.

Then everything went black...

Bruce's POV

I turned around seeing Violet head off into the woods, I got an uneasy feeling.

I heard a loud yelp come the woods. I took off running towards the yelp.

"Oww." I heard a little girl cry.

I looked behind a tree and saw a little girl from our pack Darcy. Sitting there clutching her knee.

Bending down to her level, "What's wrong?" She looked up looking scared.

"A lot of big wolves ran and knocked me down." She whimpered.

At first I thought it was the older boy in the pack on their weekly run but that was tomorrow.

'Alpha rouges have gotten on our land.'

I scooped up Darcy and took of running towards the pack house.

"Alpha what's wrong?" Darcy asked.

"We gotta get you inside." I said running past all the other pack members.

"Bruce what are you doing- give her here." My min said taking Darcy from my arms.

"Thank you." I said then ran back to the woods.

I ran in the direction Violets scent went.

"Alpha over here." I ran over to them hoping it wasn't what I thought it was.

My blood went cold, Violet laid there not moving, covers in cuts and bruises and blood.

I rushed over to her side kneeing down, I checked her pulse, I felt faint beat.

Taking off my shirt I covers her up, picking her up.

I looked up and saw Asher standing there looking heart broken.

"Come Asher, we gotta get her to the doctor." I said, and started carefully running to the pack house.

~~

"Alpha?" I looked up, seeing the doctor standing there, looking upset.

"How is she?" Me and Asher said at the same time. I looked at him then back to the doctor.

"I'm afraid she's in a coma." He bowed his head.

"Can I see her?" I asked on the verge of tears.

"Yes." He said.

I sighed then turned to Asher, "Do you wanna go in to?"

He nodded.

"Come on." We started walking into her room.

She laid there, hooked up to all kinds of machines. Her skin looked paler then normal, her purple hair wasn't as bright.

I walked up to her grabbing her hand, kissing it gently. "I love you so much." I whispered.

"I'll leave you alone with her." I said standing up.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna try and see if there's a way to wake her up." I said then slipped our the door.

I headed to the first place I could think of.

"Ah Bruce what can I do for you?" She smiled.

~~~~
I'm sorry it's short but I wanted update cause my story some how got so many reads and comments and votes over night.

So thank you all for reading this, I know my updates are short but I'm just really busy but I'll be trying to update more cause its summer and people actually like this so yeah.

And sorry if I can't reply to every comment.

Thanks and I love y'all. :)

~Ally

(A special thank you to everyone to has been so supportive over my loss of my grandma. Really means a lot.)