Chapter 4

Violet's POV

"So do you wanna meet the pack today or another day?" He asked.

"Can I meet them an another day? I wanted to see the pack house, is that ok?" I turned on his bed to face him.

He smiled down at me, brushing a piece of my hair behind my ear, "Anything you want princess." He whispered.

"Please don't call me princess it makes me sound spoiled."

"Well then what do you want me to call you?" He cocked his head to the side slightly.

"Anything else but that, please." I mumbled knowing he would hear me cause of his werewolf hearing.

"Hmm let me think about it, ill get back to you on that." He said standing up.

"Alrighty." I said, wrapping myself up in his covers, I took a deep breath sniffing in his scent that was in bedded in his covers.

"If you want to see the pack house your gonna need to stop sniffing my covers and get up." He smirked.

I chucked a pillow at his head.

"I can't believe you just did that, your gonna pay." He said getting an evil look in his eyes.

"No no you stay on your side." I said jumping off the bed.

"Where's the fun in that, huh?" He asked moving closer to me.

I moved back a little, "Don't you wanna show me the pack at house?" I said taking off to the door.

Something grabbed my waist, quickly pinning me down on the bed.

I looked up, and saw his eyes had changed colors, that means his wolf has token over.

He leaned down hiding his face in the side of my neck, I felt him take a deep breath.

I flipped us over so I was on top, I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Let Bruce have control."

He pinned me back down, "Why?" He whispers huskily in my ear, gently taking it in his mouth.

I bite my lip, "Come on."

Suddenly he up off of me standing in front of me.

I sat up, "I'm sorry Violet, I didn't mean for him to take control." He whispered.

I stood up walking over to him, "It's ok, now what about that tour?" I whispered in his ear, gently blowing on it.

I heard him groan, "Not making this any easier on me."

I walked over to the door, "Now where's the fun in that, huh?" I mocked him.

I opened the door, opening it walking out, "Mocking doesn't help kiddo." He said next to me.

I rolled me eyes, "Yeah whatever now show me around."

"Alright were first?" He asked.

"Well were at the top so work our way down?" I suggested.

"Alrighty, let me tell my mom first."

"Kay." I said following him into the kitchen.

"Hey mom I'm gonna give Violet a tour, of the pack house."

"Ok sweetie, is she staying for dinner?" She asked.

He looked at me, I nodded, "Yeah she's staying."

"Ok see y'all later." She dismissed us with a wave.

We walked away, "Ok so this floor is pretty much the Alphas wing and the other side is the Betas family and over them is Gammas and my Delta is over there." He pointed.