Chapter 18

Asher's POV

I sat in the chair by Violets bed holding her hand. I keep thinking about our kiss, it was better then any kiss I've ever had. Cheesy I know.

I looked up when I heard a soft knock, "Come in." My voice sounded scratchy.

A nurse came in, holding a clipboard. She gave me a kind smile, walking over to the bed.

"I'm just gonna check her vitals then I'll be out of your hair." She said quietly, checking Violets vitals. She gave me one last smile then walked out of the room.

I looked at Violet, I brushed some of her hair behind her ear.

"You know I don't think you can hear me but I'm so sorry this happened. I'm sorry I couldn't get there in time. I promised to protect you but I keep failing." I wiped my eyes, "I love you Violet." I leaned up and kissed her forehead.

I felt her hand twitch, I stared at her hand trying to make sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me.

Violets hand didn't move again, I sighed resting my head on the edge of the bed, closing my eyes slowing drifting off to sleep.

Bruce's POV

"Violets hurt, I need to look up about a few things about her family." I sighed running a hand through my already messed up hair.

"Alright sweetie, give me a second." Miss Colbie said, look through her huge sack of books of werewolf history. And I'm not kidding when I sat huge I mean it's huge.

"Aha here it is." She blew off some of the dust before handing it to me. "Take a seat dear."

I nodded walking over to the sofa sitting down, I laid the book across my lap opening it up.

The first bit was about her parents, Violet Willow. Violet is destined to be the moon goddess. Wait what? How come no one told me this.

"I think you'd like to first finish reading it." Miss Colbie said.

A moon goddess has two mates, an alpha and a fighter to protect and lead her through out life. She will need her two mates by her side if she gets hurt or else she can't heal properly.

I looked up at Miss Colbie, "Did you know about this?"

She nodded, "Yes."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I felt betrayed, everyone knew this about my mate but me.

She sighed, "You were supposed you fun out of your own."

"So me and Asher are her mates?" I said afraid of the answer.

"Yes."

I stood up giving her book back, "Thank you Miss Colbie. I'll be back if I need anything." I gave her a hug.

"Anytime Bruce, when Violet gets better bring her around." She smiled.

I nodded walking out the door, heading towards the pack hospital. It's just a small house looking like building but it has everything we'd need if someone got hurt.

I walked in, I saw Asher's asleep holding Violets hand. I felt jealous but I have to remind myself that, he's her mate too. I tapped Ash on the shoulder trying to wake him up.

He looked up at me, "Did the doctor come by?" He asked sitting up.

"No he didn't but there's a few things I need to talk to you about." I sighed.

He nodded standing up, we walked out into the hallway. No one was out here.

I sighed and started explained everything to him about Violet and the mate ordeal.

"Wait she's the moon goddess?"

I nodded, "She's needs the both of us for her to heal, so I'll get some people to bring in some beds for us."

He nodded, "We need to put everything in the past and get along for Violets sake."

"Yeah, let's just put everything in the past and focus on Violets health." I agreed.

~~

After a few days of us all sleeping in the same room, Violet's doing a lot better. The doctors think she'll wake up anytime now. She didn't have any head damage, her body went in a coma to protect its self.

"I'm gonna go get some coffee you want some?" Ash asked.

"Nah, I'm alright thanks though." Me and Ash are okay.

He nodded then left the room.

I turned to Violet, holding her hand.

"Violet if you can hear me, I need you to wake up me and Ash need you. Everyone misses you." She didn't respond.

Asher came back into the room with a cup of coffee. "No response?"

I sigh, "No."

"You know we haven't tried kissing her, maybe that'd wake her up." He said.

"What is this sleeping beauty?" I laughed.

"What it's just an idea." He shrugged.

"Well it wouldn't hurt to try."

I leaned forward, pressing my lips to hers, leavening then their for a minute.

"This is not Disney Ash it's not gonna work." I said, pulling away.

"Let me try." He said, setting his coffee down walking over to the bed.

He leaned down, pressed his lips against a hers. I still felt jealous but my wolf, understands. I guess that's why he never got to jealous over Asher.

He pulled away. "Well, I thought she'd wake up." He sighed sitting down.

I grabbed her hand, locking our finger together. I saw that Asher did the same thing.

I felt Violet squeeze my hand, I looked up.

She was looking down at me and Ash.

"Violet!" Me and Ash said.

"Well hello Prince Charmings." She laughed weakly.

"Told ya it would work." Ash said smirking.

"I was awake before that." She said and Ash's smirk faded.

"Well damn someone's a whore." I joked.

She scoffed, then started coughing.

I looked at her concerned, "I'll go get the doctor." I said standing up.

"No I'm fine." She tried to protest.

"No you not we're getting the doctor." Asher said standing up, opening the door calling for the doctor.

~~~~
I know some people might be confused on their relationship. But next chapter i'll explain it a little better. But I wanted to update, I know it's short but it took me awhile to write.

Thanks again for all the comments and votes, it's means a lot and makes me want to update more.

Bye have a goodday/night. c:

~Ally