Chapter 15

Violets POV

"Violet!" I heard someone yell.

I turned around and saw Jeremy running towards me.

"Jeremy!"

He picked me up spinning around, hugging me.

After a few moments he set back down on my feet.

"I missed you so much!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah I missed you too Vi." He said.

"Aww guys way to keep me out." Ash whined.

Him and Jeremy did a bro hug thing.

"Aw sorry Ashypoo." I cooed, hugging him.

He hugged me back, faking a sniffle.

Jeremy coughed awkwardly. "So you two guys dating again or what?"

I pulled away from Ash, "No." I said a little to quickly.

Out of the corner of my eye, Ash looked hurt then quickly cover it up with a smile.

"Well then, lets go get something to eat and catch up, yeah?" Jeremy said.

Me and Ash both agreed.

~~~

"You did not!" I said laughing.

"I'm not joking." Jeremy said.

"Man, I think I'm gonna piss myself." Ash said holding his stomach, laughing.

"Why'd you tell her you were born a woman but changed into a man? That's fucked up." I said sobering up.

"She wouldn't leave me alone so I had to. Don't judge." He held his hands up.

"Me and Violet are judging you with our eyes." Ash said seriously, then brushed out laughing again.

"Oh god. You guys are killing me." I said wiping away a tear.

Bruce's POV

~Flashback~

I heard a knock at my door, "Come in." I said not caring who it was at the moment I was to mad to care.

I looked up and saw Whitney, standing there, in her itty bitty shorts and a shirt one to many sizes to small.

She came over, running her hand over my chest, "Stop it." I growled.

"Come on, I know you want me I can see it in your eyes." She purred, pulling me to her by my belt loops.

Before I could react she smashed her lips onto mine. I pushed her wrist against the wall, trying to get her off.

I heard the door slam. "Shit!" I muttered.

~End of flashback~

I didn't do anything wrong, she came in at the wrong moment.

I love Violet with all my heart, I'm trying to get her back but Asher keeps getting in my way.

Honestly Im mad at Violet for going to Asher instead of me her mate!

~~~~
I'm sorry this is short but I didn't want to keep everyone waiting.

I've moved, witch is oh so lovely.

Now y'all can see Bruce's POV on what happened.

Ps:I'm sorry for the replying to comments, I'm doing all of this on my iPod so it's kinda hard (that's what she said) Sorry,

And over 11K reads?! Really? Omfg I'm screamed when I saw that. It means a lot so I love all of you guys even though I don't know you I want to change that though so inbox me if you want to talk. (:

~Ally