READ!!!!

Hey, so I know I haven't put up a chapter in a while and I'm really sorry for that, let me tell you why I haven't;

Ok so about a month ago, I found out my grandma had breast cancer, it was stage one. She was gonna get her breast removed and get a new one. So we were a little worried but not so much cause their was little chance of her dying.

So she started feeling sick, she didn't go to work and she felt fluid on her lung. She was in the hospital for about a week, they doctors said it wouldn't come back, and she'd be fine.

So she went home, a few days later she got worse, they took her to the hospital to treat her cancer in her breast. When they got their she was unresponsive, they rushed her to the ER again.

She has a stroke and she couldn't move the left side of her body, they couldn't give her anything for that cause, it would have killed her.

They found out her cancer had spread, in her brain, around her heart, on her lungs, breast, rib cage. Pretty much all over, she was to weak to even treat the cancer, she could hardly speak, she was sleeping a lot.

So the doctors said there's nothing we can do, all we can do is make we comfortable.

We took her to hospice, if you don't know what that is it's a place you go when your gonna die.

They keep you comfortable, and take care of you until it's time for you to go.

Last night, we got a call saying they couldn't get a blood presser, or her breathing, her heart was beating.

But as soon as me and my sisters got their, it was to late she already passed.

I won't update, idk when I will but ill start up soon hopefully. My aunt is trying to take everything, my family's fucked up.

But she's not in pain now, she's in a better place.

My heart knows she's passed but my brain won't believe it.

I just wanted to tell y'all, so you'd know why I'm not updating.

Again sorry. :/

~Ally