Chatper 12

Asher's POV

It's breaks my heart to see Violet like this.

Why isn't her mate here? He's her freaking mate after all he should be here to comfort here, I felt my wolf growl in protectiveness over Violet.

She stopped crying, "Vi you ok?" I whispered, still holding her in my arms.

She slowly nodded, "Yeah, thanks." She moved out of my arms, I instantly missed her touch.

"Anytime love." I waved her off.

She stood up, heading for the door, "I guess I better go see Bruce. He's most likely worried."

I walked over to her, "Alright, I'll see you later?"

She nodded her head and smiled, "Yup."

I chuckled, "Okay, see ya then." I gave her a quick hug.

She opened the door and left, I sighed heading over to my bed.

I laid there thinking, then it hit me.

Bruce was a major player the last time we met.

My wolf growled, mumbling something about 'I'm gonna kill him for hurting what's mine.' What's mine?

What does he mean by that?

I tried to talk to him but he cut off our link, I sighed making a mental note to ask him about it later.

Facebook should tell me if he is still a player. What? Most she wolves would brag about going out with an alpha, so what better way to do that then Facebook.

I pulled my phone out from under my pillow, I opened my Facebook app, typing in Bruce Wyatt.

Found em'! I went to his page, I looked at his wall to see if anyone posted, sure enough there was a bunch of she wolves on his wall posting.

One of them caught my eye,

Date 1/6/14

'Thanks for taking me out Bruce, I had a great night ;)'

I growled, that son of a bitch! That was one day before he met Violet!

I exited out of the app, throwing my phone at the wall. It missed and hit the bean bag.

Violet's POV

I headed back to Bruce's room, I smelt another wolf.

I sniffed the air again, I coughed someone has way to much perfume on.

I shrugged it off thinking it was Bruce's mom.

I opened the door, regretting it as soon as I did.

Bruce had some girl pushed up against the wall, kissing her.

My wolf whimpered, I felt my heart break.

I no longer felt sadness, it was replaced but anger, I stomped out of the room slamming the door.

"Violet honey what's wrong? Your crying." Mrs Grace asked me.

I didn't notice I was crying.

"Violet! Wait!" I turned around and saw Bruce running after me, I saw Whitney behind him smiling smugly.

"Fuck off Bruce. I don't want to talk to you."

"Bruce what's going on?" Mrs Grace asked.

"Your son just a fucking cheater and a lair, that's all." I turned to leave.

I felt an hand grab my arm and pull me back, I felt the sparks, Bruce.

"Let go, I'm leavening!" I tried to push him away but he didn't budge.

"Your not going anywhere." He growled.

How dare he tell me what to do, before I could reply I heard Asher's voice.

"Violet I've got-" He cut himself off.

I tried pushing Bruce away, but his grip only tighten, it started to hurt but I was going to tell him.

"Let me go Bruce." I growled.

"Not until you let me explain." He growled back.

I felt some one right next to me, I turned and saw Ash glaring at Bruce, his eyes are black, he looks like he's trying to fight for control.

"Let her go." He growled at Bruce.

"This doesn't concern you!" Bruce yelled at Asher.

"It does when your hurting Violet!" Ash yelled.

"No I'm not, what are you talking about?" Bruce said slightly confused and angry.

"Look at her arm!"

Bruce looked down at my arm and saw that it was red, he let go whimpering.

I looked at my arm and saw a bruise forming.

"Violet I didn't mean to hurt you." Bruce said sounding like he was about to cry.

I felt the tears well up in my eyes again, I shook my head stepping closer to Asher to get away from Bruce.

"Let's go Violet." Ash said grabbing my hand, gently pulling me out of the room.

I started crying, I tried to speak but a sob is all that came out.

"Oh Vi, come here." Ash opened his arms, I ran into his arms, crying into his chest.

I felt him pick me up, I laid my head on his chest wrapping my arms around his neck.

We made it to his room, he gently laid me down on his bed, pulling the covers over me.

He kissed my forehead, "Go to sleep." he whispered.

He went to walk to the beanbag, I grabbed his hand, "Lay with me." I croaked.

He nodded, laying down next to me, pulling me into his arms once again.

I feel asleep, feeling at home.

(Was gonna end it here but nvm)

Bruce's POV

I just stood there frozen as my world walked away, taking my heart with her.

"What the hell is going on here?!" My dad boomed from the door way of his room.

I dropped on my knees, as I felt my mate bond weaken, it wasn't that strong but stronger than normal wolves who haven't marked nor mated, if that makes senses.

'Your an idiot! She's never gonna forgive us!' Ryder growled at me.

'I know I did!" I growled back, 'I was jealous of the relationship her and Asher have. They act like mates even though their not.'

He didn't say anything witch is odd, now that I think of it he hasn't said anything about her and Asher. You would think he'd be jealous like me, but no.

A hand on my shoulder snapped me out of my thoughts, "Son are you ok?" My dad kneeled down in front of me.

"Honestly no, I don't think I'll ever be without her." I brushed off his hand, walking off to my room, I fell back on my bed.

I let the tears run freely, "What happen?" I heard my dad whisper to my mom.

She explained, witch only made me cry harder.

I fell asleep, feeling cold and lost.

~~~~
So what do you thinks going on with Violet and Asher?

Do you think Violet should forgive Bruce?

What do you think about the story so far? Should I end it and start a new one?

I have a plot all laid out I just dunno how to start it, help?

Ps: Babysitting in a nightmare....