Chapter 19

Violets POV

~recap~

"Violet if you can hear me, I need you to wake up me and Ash need you. Everyone misses you." I heard Bruce say, I tried to say something but I couldn't.

I heard the door open and close. "No response?" I heard Asher say.

Bruce sighed, "No."

"You know we haven't tried kissing her, maybe that'd wake her up." Asher said.

"What is this sleeping beauty?" Bruce laughed.

"What it's just an idea." Asher defended.

"Well it wouldn't hurt to try."

One of them pressed their lips against mine.

"This is not Disney Ash it's not gonna work." Bruce said, I assume he was the one who kissed me.

"Let me try." Asher said, I heard shuffling around before I felt someone lean over me.

Asher pressed his lips against mine.

He pulled away. "Well, I thought she'd wake up." He sighed.

They grabbed my hands, locking their fingers with mine.

I squeezed their hands.

~present time~

The doctor walked in, "It's nice to see you awake Luna. You had everyone worried."

I tried to sit up, Bruce and Asher moved to my side quickly helping me sit up.

I smiled at them, "Thanks."

"How are you feeling?" The doctor said.

"Stiff and sore." I said honestly.

"Well that's expected, anything else besides that?" He said, writing a few things down.

"When can I leave?" I really wanted to get out of this bed and back into my own clothes.

"Right now i'll get a nurse to take out your IV. But you'll be on bed rest for a week, so that means no shifting or lifting anything over five pounds and no sex." He said then slipped out the door.

"Well damn there goes all my plans." I said with straight face, looking at Bruce and Ash.

Then looked shocked, I couldn't hold it in anymore I brushed out laughing, "You should have seen your face. It was priceless." I said in between laughs.

Before the could say anything a nurse came in the room.

She bowed her head at me, "I'm here to take your IV out." She said softly.

I gave her my right arm, she took the IV out and put a bandaid over where the IV used to be.

"All done Luna." She smiled at me.

I smiled back, "Thank you."

She nodded then left the room.

I looked around and didn't see any of my clothes.

"Umm I have a question."

"What is it?" Asher said.

"What the hell am I supposed to wear? I'm not leavening here in this dress with the back open."

They both laughed.

I huffed crossing my arms, "It's not funny."

They quit laughing, "We have some of your clothes right here." Bruce said handing me a bag.