Chapter 6

Violet's POV

"Wake up, Wake up, Wake up!" I screamed in Bruce's ear.

His eyes shot open, he pulled me into his chest, looking around for danger.

Finally he sees there's no dangers and looks down at me, "Why the hell are you waking me up, it's-" He looked at the clock, "Eight in the morning."

"Ash is gonna be here in an hour!" I smiled.

He groaned and flopped back down, "I'm not going."

"Well your the Alpha and you need to go and meet him, plus you need to tell patrols to let him through." I reminded him.

"Fine I'm getting up see." He said getting up.

"You go shower while I get dressed and make sure his room his ready." I walked away leaving no room for him to talk.

I quickly slipped on my black ripped skinny jeans and a white v-neck tee shirt with my black leather jacket, I pulled on my combat boots then skipped down stairs to the guest room area.

I knocked on the door and walked in, I saw a few omega's I fixing up the rooms, "Morning Luna." They both said at the same time.

I nodded their way, "Morning, the room looks nice ladies."

"Thanks." They both said quietly.

"Ill do the rest y'all go take a break." I told them.

"But our breaks aren't until one." One of them said.

"And who told you this?" I raised an eye brow.

"Alpha."

"Well I said take brake if anyone says differently come find me."

They nodded them left, I could sense their happiness as they left, it's another gift I got from being part Fae, I can tell when people are happy, sad, angry, etc. Bunch of other things.

"That was a nice thing you did their, you'll make a great Luna I can already tell." I turned around and saw an elderly lady about mid 90's or so, standing in the door way.

"Thanks." I smiled kindly.

"Your welcome, oh darn where are my manners, I'm Colbie, I'm am elder."

"Oh it's nice to meet you, I'm Violet." I went to shake her hand but she gave me a hug to my surprise.

She pulled away, "Everyone knows who you are now."

"I see."

"Well I let you get back to what you where doing Luna, it was nice meeting you."

"Call me Violet." I told her, she nodded then left.

Bruce's POV

I hurried in my shower, some how I have a bad feeling about today, my wolfs on edge witch make me on edge too.

I quickly pulled on some black jeans, a tight black tee shirt.

I ran my hands in my hair, I pulled on my black nikes and jogged down stairs to the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

I sat on one of our bar stools, munching on my apple.

'Alpha there's some guy wanting on our lands his name is Asher, want us to let him in. He said he's a friend out our Luna's.' One of my patrols mind linked me.

'Send him to the pack house she's waiting for him.' I linked back.

He linked back an 'Ok.'