chapter 17

I dont really like this fic so far so I think I'm gonna finish it off quick because I've already began another that I like much better. So I'm gonna add 2 or 3 more chapters and then end it. thanks:)

F: Gerarrrrddd!

G:what now?

F: I miss you! come over

Frank and Gerard had been dating for 5 months now. Gerard was getting a little nervous though about mikey. he still hadn't told him

G: awee I miss you but I cant really hang out rn I have some work to do. I'll see ya later alright? love u :)

F: aw okay love u too :)

Gerard sighed and picked up his phone to call Mikey

As the phone rang he gripped the arm of the chair anxiously while his stomach turned and his heart raced. Mikey sure could do a lot of damage if he was angered enough.

"hello?" Mikey spoke through the phone

"Hey. I have great news!" Gerard exclaimed

"what is it?"

"I have a boyfriend!"

"oh. he good to you?" Mikey sounded disappointed

"yep. fantastic"

"well shit then. u dont deserve that, you know. but whatever. he got a name? what's he like?"

"oh he's the most perfect guy in the world. super cute, supportive, kind, funny, he also beat up my brother in highschool. hes perfect"

"gerard.."

"yes mikey?" Gerard smiled

"fucking dump that son of a bitch or I'm telling what you did"

"telling who?" Gerards heart dropped. he should have known the dangers of this. why did he even need to tell him anyway?

"I'll tell the cops. they've been searching for the guy who did it for years"

"mikey! it was you though!"

"I may have gotten you drunk. I may have convinced you to do it. sure. but who pulled the trigger, gerard?"

"fuck you mikey"

"you're gonna rot in prison" Mikey laughed

"It was out of my control!"

"break up with him"

"fine. I hope you rot in hell" He hung up the phone with tears in his eyes.

He closed his eyes and remembered everything in a panic

"gerard you gotta try this!" Mikey held up vodka and sat down next to gerard

"what is it?"

"vodka"

"I really dont like drinking"

"oh that's fine I'll go pour you some fruit punch then"

Gerard leaned back into the couch on the back porch, hearing the music in the house blaring loudly, the beat vibrating his whole body. He heard the screams of drunk people and cringed, he hated being drunk and drunk people in general. He hated this party.

Mikey came back with a large cup of punch and set a pitcher of it on the table.

It looked suspicious, some kid probably laced it, but he was too tired and too thirsty to care.

He downed the first cup fast. Mikey kept pouring him more and more but Gerard didnt notice. He just found it weird that his cup was always full.

He was eventually drunk enough to black out and Mikey led him to his car. He drove to an open and empty field with a hole dug in the centre.

Gerard saw a blurry figure ahead of him.

"you told me to meet you here?" He heard the man say to mikey

Mikey nodded and turned to Gerard to whisper "see that man? hes bad, gerard. hes gonna hurt us! you have to save us"

Gerards eyes widened "how!"

"you have to use this thing and shoot. shoot the bad guy" He stopped whispering "turn around it's a surprise" Mikey said to the man.

He moved gerard arms to make sure the bullet would actually hit the man and then told gerard to shoot. he did.

Gerard blacked put soon after that and woke up in His living room that he shared with Mikey.

"Gerard I'm glad you're awake. you've done something very bad.." Mikey said

Gerard shook his head to rid the memory and got in his car to go see Frank.

"Hey what's up?" Frank said as he went through his door and on to the couch to sit with frank.

"just wanna hang out. finally done with the work I had to do"

"that's good"

Gerard leaned onto Frank's shoulder and held his hand

"yeah" he mumbled and smiled as Frank placed a kiss on his forehead.