Chapter Seven

OKAY so I couldn't wait for all the votes to come in.. I still want this story to move on! Hope you enjoy and read and comment and Vote! Thanks for the support!

Zea is smiling and Foster is smiling back at her, his big blue eyes sparkle as his smile widens. Then, he reaches for a tendril of her hair that has fallen to frame her face. He tucks it behind her ear and then rests the soft palm of his hand on her cheek.

Zea leans in as he leans closer. His cologne once again entrances her as she closes her eyes and feel his soft lips begin to scratch... Begin to Scratch???

Zea sits up in her bed. It was a dream. She find attached to her face a sock with scratchy foot padding. The same socks she slipped on before going to bed.

"Gross!" she says aloud as she peels the sock from her face. After Zumba, she was still not unclouded by the thought of Foster. Obviously, he was now filling her dreams and she was ready to kiss him!

She couldn't sleep any longer and decided to get online and check her emails. Maybe she could get a start on some new assignment from one of her classes. She needed a distraction from thinking about how wonderful Foster smelled the other night.

She really just needed to get it together and forget about a guy that probably wasn't ever going to call her again. The light of the computer guided her back to the window and internet to look up her email. After going through about six emails of give aways and spam she noticed one email entitled.

"It's Me..."

Her first inclination was to click on delete, but something made her open up the email. She clicked on the bold black link and began to read.

Hi Zea,

I saw this restaraunt passing through and couldn't resist. I wanted to send it to you. (pic below, scroll down).

Zea was confused but did as the email instructed. Below was a picture of a Chubby Chef, holding a big burger and on the other hand he was holding an ice cream cone.

Hope to talk to you soon,

Maxey

Zea sat back in shock. She wasn't expecting a sweet little email like this from Foster. He was actually thinking of her. Wait! How did he get her email? She was going to kill Stella!

That's all she needed, she suddenly felt very tired and could sleep again. Now she could wait until Maxey came back to start seeing if this was going to work out after all.

**************************************************************************************************************

SIX HOURS EARLIER

Foster sat in his hotel room staring up at the ceiling. He couldn't wait to get back to California and see Zea again. He pulled out his camera and clicked through the pictures until he came across the chubby chef holding a burger. He wanted to send this to Zea, just so she would know he was thinking about her.

He hoped it wasn't coming off as too agressive. But he thought she might like it. He could send it via text because it was on his phone. He decided to call Alex and see if he could get Zea's email from Stella.

"Hey Al.."

"Hi Foster..what's up?"

"Um..I was wondering if you could...if you could..." he almost chickened out. He didn't want to hear a lecture from Alex about latching on to someone else so soon, but what was a little picture going to hurt. He and Zea were just talking, that's all.

"Wondering was cuz?" Al asked again

"Um...wondering if you could get me Zea's email..." he said it so quickly he hoped he wasn't going to have to repeat it.

"Seriously cuz, you have some major issue, if you want to go after the ice princess..." Alex teased.

"I'm not going after her..I just have a picture that I thought she might like, from a conversation we had the other night..."Foster explained.

"Uh..ya..um-hum..." Alex teased again.

Foster sighed. "Can you get it or not?" he was now regretting calling his cousin.

"Ya ya..I'll send it to you in a little while. I'm sure it's on an email Stella has sent me.." Alex conceded. "Sheesh...just razzing ya.." he laughed.

"Ya ya....okay..well, thanks Al, I'll talke to you soon.." Foster was going to hang up.

"Oh wait Foster!" Alex interjected.

"What is it?" Foster asked.

"I have "The List" too!" Alex said happily.

"The What?" Foster asked, completely forgetting about the list Alex had mentioned at the wedding.

"You know..The List..the one these girls go by to see if you are Mr. Right..." Alex remined him.

"Oh..that list..." Foster remembered. "Okay...and..." he pushed for an answer.

"I can send it to you to cuz! If you really want to win over Zea, you can check out the list! Just do everything on it and you're in!" he laughed.

Foster frowned on the other end. He didn't believe in having to go by a list to impress someone. But, he didn't want to hear it from his cousing later.

"Okay..ya...send it..thanks Al.."

"Bye Foster" Alex ended just as Foster hung up the phone. No sooner did he hang up, when he saw the email come through from Alex. The subject line read "The Ice Princess". Foster smiled.

He clicked on the email and looked at the body of the text. Attached on a word document was "The List" as well. He moved his mouse over the list to click on it, but then distracted himself with Zea's email address, he wanted to send her the picture first. He'd look at the list later.

A/N -------->. Pic of the burger Man Maxey sent Zea