Chapter Four

Zea teetered back and forth on the dance floor as she watched in horror as Arthur did variations of the "Sprinkler", the "Cabbage Patch", the "Running Man" and then a combination of all three. All the while she would glare over at Foster who was laughing  hysterically at the table.

She was thinking of ways she could get back at Foster now that he had put her in this predicament. He was definitely breaking Rule #7 - Making a joke of her so others could laugh! She was so mad at herself for thinking this guy was any different. What she didn't realize was that no one else was laughing at her. She was set on making sure he would pay for this. If he wanted to play dirty, she could too!

Foster sat back and enjoyed the view, he loved watching Zea struggle in her tight fitting dress and shuffle back and forth between right and left. He really enjoyed the look on her face as Arthur showed off his great dance moves.

Alex saunted over to his table and followed his cousin's view to the dance floor.

"That my dear cousin is way beyond your reach!" Alex warned and sat down next to Foster as he slapped him on the back.

Without taking his eyes off of Zea he asked, "Who Zea? Why do you thinking I'm reaching for her?" he asked non chalantly. He wasn't about to show his so soon interest in a girl he just met, especially after the horrible break up he had just went through with his girlfriend of five years. She cheated on him with his room mate, resulting in no girlfriend or room mate living with him anymore.

"Um...hummmm" Alex joked and eyed his cousin. He knew that spark in  Foster's eyes too well. He was such a romantic! That was his demise in every relationship. He always loved to hard and never saw the warning signs. "I'm serious Foster, Zea is what you call bonafide cookoo!!" Alex rolled his eyes around. Foster laughed.

"She's just stubborn is all, besides, I'm not interested. We're just bullshitting." he explained.

"If you like the cookoo kind, fine. Stella has told me about their list..." Alex continued.

"List? What List?" Foster now turned his attention back to his cousin.

"If you don't show characteristics of 10 different traits on a list that she thinks Mr. Right should be, then you have no chance in this world or the next with her..."  Alex was now drinking from his glass. Foster looked at his cousin unbelievingly.

"You can't be serious dude..." Foster smiled

"As a heart attack..." Alex nodded and stood up, once he noticed Zea bee-lining it back to the table.

"Wait...what's on that list?" Foster called out to his cousin.

"That my dear cousin, Stella will not share with me, but obviously I'm good enough, she hasn't dumped me yet..." his eyes twinkled as he winked at his cousin and walked away.

Now Foster's thoughts were consumed with Zea's "List". Not that he wanted to be on her list, he just really wanted to know what she looked for in a guy! She couldn't possibly be holding out for one man with all the traits that she wanted could she?

His thought were pushed to the back of his mind when a fuming Zea was almost back at the table, to only be caught by the hand again by Arthur and dragged back onto the dance floor for  the Cupid Shuffle.

Zea glared at him and made a hand motion cutting at her neck and pointing at him, Foster laughed again. This girl was just too much and so fun to pick on. Although curious about the list he didn't care, he just wanted to get to know her better.

He continued to enjoy the view as he watched Zea actually get into the shuffle on the floor.

Zea was so relieved when Kiki and Stella joined her on the dance floor. They were bother wondering how their friend was dragged onto the floor by onion/burger guy!  She explained that Foster volunteered her. They laughed at her.