He likes You, but You like another Boy / Part 2

Luke:

"Y/N? What happened"? Michael asked, as he saw Luke running off while you looked flustered. "I said, I didn't like him" I whispered. Michael nodded, letting you run after Luke.

"Luke! Please stop"! I yelled. He turned around, with his hands in a fist. "Do you know what it feels like? Do you know it was so hard for me to tell you, so I thought a song would be romantic! But you don't even like me! It hurts Y/N" Luke yelled. You frowned at Luke, placing your hand on top of his.

"Luke... I wish I could feel the same way back, but I don't. I am sorry Luke" You whispered. Luke's face softened and he pulled you in for a hug. "I'm sorry for getting angry Y/N" he mumbled. "It's fine Luke, I understand" You replied, with your hands still around his neck.

"Do you like anyone then"? He asked nervously. You pulled back, shaking your head. "You don't need to know yet" you smiled.

Michael:

"Luke! I need to tell you something"! You grinned grabbing his hand. "Yeah"? He smiled. "I - I, like you. A lot" you grinned, as Luke looked at you. "What"? He whispered. "I like you" you frowned, as your confidence level went straight down.

"Oh... Y/N. I can't like you" he whispered. "Why not"? You asked nervously. "I'm too ugly aren't I? Too fat"? You muttered. "No, no. You are beautiful Y/N... It's just, Michael is in love with you" he muttered. "What"? You whispered as your throat closed up.

"Oh my God" you whispered. "I told him" You whispered too yourself. "I need to talk to him" you gasped, walking away from Luke as you sat down next to Michael. "You know, don't you"? he mumbled, closing his eyes. "Yes. I'm sorry Michael" you whispered. "I don't need sympathy" he snapped.

He looked over at you and started sniffling. "I'm sorry Y/N" he said as his voice cracked. "I'm such a girl" he chuckled, wiping his eyes. "I wish I loved you Michael, I would be with you if I did" you sighed.

"Its... Okay" he nodded. "Best friends"? He asked. "Always" you nodded.

Ashton:

"Um, Y/N"? You heard Calum say, as you jumped. Your heart raced as he stood there. "Hi Cal" you smiled. "I like you too. A lot, but I don't think we should get together" he muttered. "What? Why"? You asked. "Wait.. Who told you"? You asked.

"Ashton" he shrugged. "He loves you Y/N. It kills him, knowing you don't love him" Calum sighed sitting next to you. "He, he loves me"? You chocked. Calum nodded. "I used to love him, but then... I met you. Oh God" You sighed.

"He stills wants you to move on though" Calum said. "But we can't be together" you nodded. "I'm sorry Y/N" Calum mumbled as you saw Ashton standing at the door with red eyes. "Ash..." You muttered, running over to him and engulfing him into a hug. "Y/N" Ashton whispered. "Don't feel bad please" he muttered. You sighed nodding. "I wish I still loved you" you muttered, hugging him tighter.

Calum:

"Calum! What the hell"? You yelled as you chased after Calum. "Tell me"! You snapped. "No"! Calum yelled. "Yes! God damnit Calum"! You shouted.

"Okay wanna know? I have been in love with you for years, and you never noticed. Knowing you like my best mate and not me sucks! Feelings suck! I don't know why I had to fall for you" Calum shouted. "I wanna be that cute, protective boyfriend that is able to hold you everyday and tell you how much I love you and tell you I think you're beautiful when you are crying. I want you to be mine, I want to be yours" Calum shouted again.

"You love me"? You whispered stepping back. "Cal..." You whispered. "Sorry Y/N" He mumbled. "I wish... I wish I loved you" you said, "I wish you did too... But Y/N, tell Michael. You can move on without thinking about me" Calum whispered.

"I can't" You shook your head, just as Michael walked into the house seeing you two on the verge of tears. "I interrupt something"? He asked. "Y/N loves you Mike" Calum said. "Y/N"? Michael said surprised. "Calum"! You yelled. Calum looked up at you, and his eyes watered. "You need to be happy Y/N, you can't not because of me" he nodded, walking away and leaving you both