You Describe Your Guy's Relationship To Your Friends

Ashton:"He doesn't even notice how much he means to me. I watch him go from girl to girl and he never thinks that I might possibly be an option. It sucks." You complain to your friends. "He always comes to me asking for girl advice and he treats me so good but of course he only thinks of me as a friend." You sigh. "And now that he's with this new girl, I feel like he's been starting to block me out." "Well why don't you just tell him how you feel?" Y/f/n asks. You shake your head and chuckle a bit. "I could never tell him, it would drive him away." You say. "I doubt that." She argues back. "I've already tried telling him what bad news this girl he's dating is. He used to always trust my opinion but now he doesn't seem to care at all." You say sadly as you grab a piece of chocolate and begin eating it. "Boys suck."

Calum:"Who was that?" Your friend asks as you hang up your phone. "Oh, that was just Calum." You say, blushing a bit. "Who's Calum?" She asks, as she had just gotten back from college and hadn't been keeping up. You grin as you being your babbling about him. "Okay, so we were friends for a few months and stuff but then after me and y/ex/n broke up we sort of slept together." You say giggling a bit. "Y/n! I didn't know you had that in you!" Your friend raves, "So is it just like a friends with benefits thing?" She asks. "Well, I'm not really sure. Like we pretty much just bang but sometimes he will do things like hold my hand or invite me over just to hang out and watch movies." You say shrugging. "I do like him, but I'm not sure if this'll ever blossom into something." You say sighing. "At least you still get the goods." Your friend winks at you as you laugh together. "I guess you could say that."

Luke:"I'm really happy with him. I didn't think it was possible to love someone this much." You say as your friends 'aw'. "I mean he just knows how much the little things mean to me, like just hugs every now and then and he always tells me I'm beautiful. He'll even play me songs on his guitar and he always tries to get me to sing with him. He treats me like a princess and I don't deserve it at all." You say with a smile. "He's so nice and he always stands up for me when I need it. Even with the fans, he will always defend me. I wish that I could be as nice as him." You admit, staring into space. "You guys are so adorable!" Your friend says to you. "I guess so. I'm just really happy, he's happy too. I don't know what I would do without him."

Michael:"I hate him so much." You rant to your friends after they brought up Michael. "Why? He's so fun." They argue back as you scoff at them. "Please! He's always insulting me and putting me down. I don't think he knows that people actually have feelings. He thinks just because he's hot and popular that he can treat me like shit? No! I know you guys put up with it but I won't." "Oh c'mon y/n, stop acting like you don't love it." "What?" You ask, a bit offended. "It's so obvious that you guys have a thing for each other." They say to you. You blush a bit at them. Come to think of it, you did kind of like the attention you got from him and it seemed like he'd always go out of his way to give it to you. "Ok, maybe a little." You mumble out with a smile. They all begin to laugh as one of them yells out, "I knew it!"