He Catches You Doing Something Funny

Ashton:

You were sitting on your bedroom floor, giggling as you painted on a piece of paper. You weren't really doing anything serious, just passing time. You somehow ended up painting a picture of Ashton, your boyfriend. But he had an abnormally large head. You giggled again as you painted in his dimples and his curly hair, making it much crazier than it actually was. You didn't notices when Ashton walked in your room, standing behind you. You looked up when you heard his giggle.

He leaned next to you, looking at the picture as he wrapped his arm around you. "This is quite a funny picture of me." He said, giggling again.

Luke:

You let out a sigh of frustration as you sat on the ground, holding your homework. You threw it at the wall and laid face down, groaning into the carpet. You'd had way too much homework and no motivation to do it. Eventually, you just started rolling around on the carpet, giggling as you did. You heard a chuckle and looked up to see your boyfriend leaning against the wall, grinning. "I'm dating a child." He said as he shook his head and leaned down to give you a kiss.

Michael:

You were home alone and bored out of your mind, so you decided to bake a cake while only in your underwear and a tshirt. You got all the ingredients out and read from the instructions. You were soon pouring the batter into a cake pan and putting it into the oven. You looked down at yourself, and saw you were covered in flour. You giggled and grabbed a handful of flour, throwing it into the air above you. "I am the flour princess!" You shouted, giggling. You heard loud laughter and looked over to see your boyfriend, Michael, clutching his chest as he laughed.

Calum:

It was Saturday night and your friend had canceled plans on you, so you were stuck alone in your apartment. You'd had a bunch of candy and an energy drink, and could feel yourself slowly getting more energized. Soon, you were in your underwear dancing and singing loudly to All Time low. You danced around you apartment excitedly until you hear someone clear their throat. You looked up and saw Calum staring at you with wide eyes. "I'm so happy! And feel like I could run a marathon!" You shouted as you ran towards him, wrapping your arms around his torso as he laughed.

I GOTTA GO TO MY PARENTS FRIENDS HOUSE FOR DINNER AT FOUR LIKE FML

BUT THE MOM IS MAKING CHEESE CAKE SO ILL OK