Goodbyes before tour

Michael: The two if you hug multiple times and he makes each hug longer and longer the more you have small embraces. "I'll be back soon. I love you." He whispers into your ear softly as he gives you a small kiss before leaving to board the plane.

Ashton: He tries to make the goodbyes so they're not extremely sad so he cracks jokes every now and then. He always gives you kisses all over your face and tickles you so you don't cry. "In five months I'll be back and I hope that beautiful smile will be waiting for me when I come home." You'll smile even wider and say your last goodbyes before watching him leave.

Calum: The night before h has to go he will spend the whole day and night with you so you both say your goodbyes then. He will always cuddle with you and refuse to let you out if his sight, because the last thing he wants to remember before he goes is you and how you feel cuddles up against his chest while he sleeps since he won't have you there with him for a while.

Luke: He tries to get your mind off if the fact he's leaving, but when the time comes he grabs onto you right and doesn't let go for several minutes. Usually, he wishes he could bring you with him so he doesn't have to be apart from you, but you always tell him to have a great time and you'll see him when he gets back. With one last longing kiss; he's gone.