He Makes Fun of Your Height

Ashton: "Hello little one!" Ashton says plodding down the stairs. "Who are you calling little one?" You ask back knowing he was referring to your height. "You. Because your tiny." he said patting your head. "Ash I'm not that short." You say back in frustration. "Oh yes, yes you are." he says confidently. You give him a worried look, and he says, "But don't be sad it’s really cute." 

Calum: "(Y/N) guess what?" Calum asks you coming to stand next to you. "What?" You ask back. "Your short." he laughs and you pout at the comment. "Cal you've just grown a lot recently..." you say. "Naaa you've always been short." he says back laughing. "Cal that's mean!" you said. "No it’s cute your my little shorty." he says getting on his knees and kissing you.

Luke: "Luke!" You call from the kitchen. You were trying to reach for a bag of flour on the top shelf of the cupboards and seeing you can just reach the bottom one, you were struggling. Luke came walking into the kitchen. "You struggling short stuff?" he asks. "No actually." you say back climbing up on the work surface and reach for the flour. You were still too short. You heard Luke giggling behind you then you felt his arms around your waist. He lifted you up and sat you on the work surface before reaching up to get the flour easily for you. He put it next to you before pulling himself into you. “You're so small." he says laughing. You stick your tongue out at him. "You’re just a giant." you say back. "Yeah but your still small." he says kissing your nose and then placing a kiss on your lips. 

Michael: "Hey can you reach me the pillow." You say to Michael after quite a while of trying but failing as your arms were too short. "Are you too short?" he said giggling. "Yes I’m too short!" you reply. In one swift movement he grabbed the pillow passing it to you. You put it behind you head before snuggling down and spooning Michael. "You got a problem with that Clifford?" You said. "No, I think you’re perfect, I love the fact your tiny because you fit me perfect." He said kissing you cheek and hugging you tighter.