You're a photographer

Michael: Your eyes scanned the setting you were going to do this small photoshoot at. Everything was in the right place and you were ready to go. You picked up the camera and began taking pictures. In one of them you saw Michael posing. You laughed and lowered the camera from your face. He walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "How about you take pictures of me for this project? I mean, I can be clothed, naked, anyway you want me really I'll do it." You smacked him and laughed slightly. "Michael, the project is specifically to take pictures of nature. Next time maybe." You have him a kiss on the cheek and continued with the photography.

Ashton: "Thank you guys so much for doing this for me!" You squealed as you hugged each of them. "Who would pass up a chance to act like ourselves and get pictures of it?" Luke chimed in, grinning over at you. "Plus, you're dating Ash." He commented laughing as you blushed and smiled at Ashton. "Okay, so lets do a few where it's like a normal photoshoot and you all do the individual pictures then we'll get some together then you guys just do whatever. Sound good?" They all nodded their heads and Calum walked over first and you started to take the pictures. You were thankful they let you do this or else you were gonna have to take pictures of your family instead which wouldn't have turned out that well.

Calum: "But (Y/N)..." Calum whined as he pulled you to him, your back was pressed onto his chest. He leaned his head down and places small kisses on your shoulder, moving any hair that was in the way. You sighed and tried to focus on the pictures, but it was nearly impossible. "Why don't we take pictures of us? It would be cute -" "Wait," your body turned around an you stared into his eyes, "that's a great idea! No one will be taking pictures of their boyfriends or girlfriends! Calum you're a genius!" You kissed him quickly and was about to walk away when Calum grabbed your camera and took a picture of you two kissing.

Luke: "How about instead of you taking pictures I everything I take pictures of you?" Luke suggested as he sat down beside you on a bench. You looked over at him and shook your head no. "You don't even know how to properly use it." You sighed and he took the camera from your hands carefully. "How hard could it be?" He asked as he looked at the camera with a frazzled expression on his face. "Where's the damn on button?" He asked and you laughed, getting up from the bench. You turned the camera on and he looked over at you and smiled. "That was the next button I was going to press." You stroked his cheek and smiled at him. "Whatever tickles your fancy, babe." He smiled and began to take pictures of you which most were you covering your face to you making silly faces.