What He Buys You on Tour

Ashton: He likes to buy charms for the charm bracelet you own. He buys you a charm from every major city he goes too, for example, a Eiffel Tower charm from when he did a show in Paris. He always buys charms that are really expensive and you hate it when he spends money on you but you are still really grateful whenever he presents you with a charm because they are always so beautiful.

Michael: Rather then buying you gifts, he likes to send you cute romantic letters and postcards. He likes to try and send you them daily because then you have something to look forward too when he is away on tour. He's also really good when it comes to words so when he writes to you, he always makes sure its romantic because he knows you love romance although he isn't a fan of it himself.

Luke: He knows you would love to travel the world so he likes to try and get you on tour with him but  if he can't, he will buy you cute little souvenirs from everywhere he goes because whenever you are in a new place whilst travelling, you buy them. He likes to buy you stuff like little snow globes with the city/places he's staying in inside  or magnets with something on that represents the places he's visited.

Calum: He has a great sense of style and he likes to go shopping with you so he knows you styles quite well and he knows what you like to wear and because of this, whenever he's see's peices of clothing that he thinks you will like, he will buy them because he knows that getting new clothes always makes you really happy.