You're Insecure Michael Imagine For: Paige

I picked up the outfit I had chosen, well, the outfit I had chosen after all the others that I didn’t like. It’s not that I didn’t like the outfits; I just didn’t like them on me. I slipped on the black dress and stared into the full length mirror in front of me, sliding my hands down my sides, hoping I could push the fat out of my stomach and move it to my butt, where I needed it. Or my chest. I was too big around my stomach and too little around my hips and breasts. I heard black was slimming, so I hoped this could be the right outfit. I did a full spin and watched myself… I hated it. I hated the outfit on me. I hated how my hair looked. I hated me. I slipped off the dress and stared at my exposed body. I look at my hips, where I carved the words I thought described me. I ran my finger over them, tracing the words fat, ugly, stupid. I walked to the closet and picked out another outfit, all the while just wishing I could look good in anything. I picked out a pastel pink peplum top, knowing the color at least complimented my skin tone. I put it on and slipped on skinny jeans, and dug around for heels. I was on my knees looking for them when I glanced into the mirror and saw myself again. I tried to shrug it off but I couldn’t. I sat down and stared at myself from afar. I bit my lip and tucked my knees up to my chest. I stood up and went to my dresser, into my top drawer, and I picked up my box. My box, the thing that kept me sane, made me feel warm, safe. It held my blades. I was opening the box when I heard a thick voice behind me “What’s in there, Paige?” It was my boyfriend Michael. I put the box down and turned to him, “Nothing! Just make up.” I smiled at him, “Y’know, girly stuff, you don’t need to worry about it, you wouldn’t be interested!” He wrinkled his eyebrow at me. “You still think you can lie to me? How long have we been dating, hm? I know when you’re lying. What’s in there? Did you get me a present?” His eyes lit up as he reached past me and picked up the box “Michael, no! Don’t open that, please.” He kissed my forehead as he walked away from me so I couldn’t stop him “You’re only gonna give it to me later, so what’s it matter if I have it now?” He smiled and his eyes lit up as he opened the box. The tears welled back up in my eyes. “Michael, please… Please, just drop it, and leave it alone… Please….Please” I begged softly as I sunk onto my knees, hiding my sobbing face in my hands. I heard him walking to me, and I cowered back, afraid of what he might do. “Look at me, baby.”  He said gently. “No, Michael, please, no.” I shook with sobs. He kneeled down in front of me and softly tugged my hands away from my face, taking them in his. “Baby, please?” I heard his voice shake as he spoke to me gently. “Why?” He whispered as I looked up at him, trembling. “I…I don’t know.” It was the best answer I could come up with. He laced our fingers together and rested his forehead against mine. “I never would have thought.. such a lovely girl with such a horrible habit.” His eyes were welled up with tears at this point, too. “Lovely?” I whispered. “I’m… I’m not lovely. I’m fat, ugly, stupid. I’m just a horrible girl who does horrible things to herself and to other people.” I bit my lip, wishing I never said any of that. He was silent for a moment, we both were, I watched our tears fall onto our intertwined fingers. “I love you.” He whispered. I pulled my forehead away from his, “What?” I questioned. He looked up at me “Paige, I love you. I-I’m in love with you.” I stared at him for a few moments, in silent shock. We’ve been dating for a while, but we’ve never said that. I thought I loved him, but I didn’t know until he said he loved me. “Baby, please say something.” He whispered. I leaned in and gently kissed him, “I love you too, Michael.” He stood up and pulled me onto my feet. We walked a short distance to my bed and sat on the edge. He held my hand tight, playing with my fingers, rubbing his thumb over mine gently. We sat and talked for hours. We blew off our event, and he just listened to me. In the end, he knew everything, and he didn’t love me any less because of it. 

A/N: Please don't cut anyone! I hope this made some of you Michael girls think about this type of situation.... PLEASE COMENT AND VOTE THANK YOU

-JADE P....