He calls You While on tour: Ashton

"Hey babe!" You could almost hear his smile through his voice. You remembered his gorgeous grin that you loved.

"Hey Ash, I miss you." You missed him so much when he was on tour, even though he phoned you everyday, you still found it hard when you didn't see each other for weeks sometimes even months. 

"I miss you too gorgeous, not long until we see each other again though." He always tried to cheer you up whenever you were feeling down. He hated seeing you sad, it made him feel sad as well.

"I'm counting down the days! Tell the boys I said hi."

"Hey, guys, (Y/N) said hi!!" You heard him shout into another room.

You then heard a chorus of "hellos" and "heys" from the boys. You laughed, for some reason, everything they say, you find hilarious.

"You hear that baby?"

"Yeah, they sound excited!"

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you, we are releasing a new single tomorrow. The fans are going to love it I'm so excited!" You loved his excited voice, it made him sound so cute. It was all high pitched and he talked really fast.

"Sorry babe, i've gotta go." He sounded sad, he always does whenever you both say you goodbyes on the phone.

"Oh okay, bye baby, love you!" You were disappointed when he said that he had to go because you love it when you can speak to him on the phone.

"Bye, love you!"