His mom finds condoms

Michael: Michael was sitting in the living room playing the new video game he had just bought the other day when his mother came into the room and stood in front of the tv. He looked up at her with a confused look on his face. She pulled out the box of condoms from behind her back and his body froze. "Mum-" "I just really hope you're using these because I don't want to have a grandchild just yet." She shook her head at him and walked off. Well, she took it better than he expected.

Ashton: "What the hell is this?" Ashton's mum asked as she came into his room holding on a condom. The worst part; it was used. Ashton's eyes bulged out of his head and he got up and grabbed the condom from her. "Why were you going through my garbage?" He asked her and she raised an eyebrow at him. "Why are you having sex?" "I'm 19, mum... I'm sorry, but it's going to happen. And hey, at least I'm being safe." He smiled at her and she sighed, giving in. "Whatever." She groaned, walking out of his room.

Calum: "Hello?" Calum said to his mum as she walked into his room holding a laundry basket. "Sorry, just putting stuff away." She said to him as she started to put things away in the drawers. He nodded his head slowly since he had just woken up and wasn't really aware of what was going on. He was about to go back to sleep when he remembered he had a box of condoms in one of the drawers of his dresser. His body sprung forward and he was about to tell her he would put everything away, but it was too late. She held the box of condoms and eyed him down skeptically. "Would you believe me if I told you Ashton gave them to me?" She just stood there with the same look on her face and he sighed. "What about I was holding them for a friend?" She rolled her eyes at her son and sighed. "Okay, they're just in case I ever go to, you know..." He awkwardly shifted and she nodded her head, putting the box back in the drawer and walking out of his room. "You can do the rest. Who knows what else I'll find in here."

Luke: "Hey, mum, can I go out tonight - oh shit." He stopped what was was saying when she was sitting on the couch with a box of condoms. "Luke, you're so young-" "Mum, I'm a 17 year old boy. I'm sorry?" He tried to reason with her, but she was disappointed. "I wish you would have told me." "It's not something I could casually just bring up. Like, hey, mum, I'm going to go have sex now see you later!" Liz raised her eyebrows at him, not impressed with his sarcastic reply. "Just, continue being safe, sweetie." He nodded his head and grabbed the box, running up to his room and putting them away. That was embarrassing.