forbidden perfection (student/teacher) -chapter 2

'You and Jake actually slept together last night?' Lily whispered to me in registration, shocked.

'Yeah, leave it now please' I replied slightly irritated, and then I smiled at her. 'How's Thomas?' I asked her, waggling my eyebrows.

'Don't change the subject on me Kay! Did you want too, because as much as you've denied it I know you don't like him that much...'

'Why do you always see through me!' I sighed 'I do like him there's just no crazy intense attractiom. I don't regret it and to be honest...he was great...' I said, waggling my eye brows 'How's things with Thomas?'

'if you're sure, and yeah everything is awesome babe. Especially the sex.  But then he's also sweet, funny, perfect, he's just.....amazing! I feel so lucky to have him!' she said dreamily.

'Yeah I do know, I mean me and him text all night, with me constantly telling him how fucking adorable he is.' I stuck my tongue out at her and she started laughing.

Psychology dragged on, and the sound of Ms white's voice made me want to cry. James sneaked across the class, and plonked himself into the chair next to me. I grinned, quite like aCheshirechat.

'Soooo how was last night,' he said, a bit too loudly and someone wolf whistled.

'Oh my god you wanker!' I smirked, hitting him cheekily.

'So are you whipped to Jake now...like apparently a chemical in a girls brain makes her fall in like love or whatever after sex.'

I cracked up. 'I'm trying to be a good friend here! But whatever Kay, enjoy jumping in bed with Jake?'

'Don't ever change, James' I whispered back.

'FANCY SHARING YOUR CONVERSATION WITH THE CLASS' Miss White bellowed, making me jump.

'No, or we would've said it louder...' sighed James.

'I bet you'd know all about that miss,' I added cheekily.

The whole class sniggered.

'Detention, the pair of you!' she shrieked.

Eventually, me and James were dismissed, and he ran off to last minute science, so I wandered over to the basketball team, in hope of seeing Jake.

'Oi Oi sexy!' 'Nice ass!' some of the boys leered. I sighed. Almost instantly Jake appeared at my side.

'Hey babe.' Said Jake, reaching for my hand, and pulling me out the school gates.

'Hey Jake.' I said sweetly.

'Last night was amazing.' he smirked, looking so cute.

'Yeah, haha, I know'

'So want to hang out later, have a repeat of last night?' he winked. I shuffled awkwardly.

'Or we could just grab a film and a take away.'

'Sorry Jake, I'm meeting Tommy, or I would, we're just going to a café because I haven't spent time with him in ages...I'll miss you of course though baby' I added smiling.

'Okay, sure.' He replied.

**

'Ite sweet cheeks.' Said Tommy cheekily, kissing me on the cheek when I met up with him at pizza hut.

'Easy Tiger,' I said jokingly, and smiled at him. 'You alright?'

The evening passed sweetly, with Tommy telling me endless tales of past dates that have gone totally wrong, and making me laugh so much, that everyone in the café were giving me dirty looks. He was so funny and I felt so relaxed in his company.