Forbidden perfection(student/teacher)- chapter 6

It's been about a month, and I'm happy now. I truly am. When a girl sleeps with a guy, a chemical in her brain is released to make her basically fall in love with him. That is why it took me so long to get over Jake. I didn't like him, but I loved him, and I was physically attracted to him. I don't know if you understand, but that's how it was. I still miss him. He missed me too: when we got back to school there were love notes and apologies and embarrassing serenades, and now...nothing. And the whole 'Torey' situation crept me out more than I'd expected as I get scared easily, but I explained everything to Lily and she made it easier. I'm okay now, I know I haven't been through much but I am okay.  

***

'WAKE UP LOOOSER!' shouted Mathew, jumping onto my bed. I rolled over and looked at my alarm: 11pm. I could have slept for 20 more minutes and still been on time for class, for fucks sake. But thankfully, this was the last day of college before the break, and I only had two lessons!

'What do you want!' I yelled back at Matt.

'Dad told me to tell you that..........................'

'Get to the point squirt.'

'It will cost you.' I ruffled his hair. He was growing up so fast like soon he'd be getting girlfriends and stuff like whaaaaat.

'Aunt um thingy is coming down later so you have to come home straight after school or college or whatever you go to,'

'Why couldn't dad just tell me himself...?'

'DAD, KATY SAID YOU'RE LAZY.'

'You are so annoying!'

My dad crashed through the door wearing an apron, and Matt and I burst out laughing.

'Hey, what's the joke?' Dad said.

'Awesome new look,' I replied.

'Kay you have to be home straight after college okay?'

'I have plans,'

'You have to cancel them.'

'And what if I don't?'

'Then you're uhm...grounded....AND I'll take your phone.'

'Sure...' I said grinning.

'I will....and I'll take your laptop...'

'Hahaha okay whatever, I've gotta get ready now though, I'll be home in like 2hours.'

'Hope you have a crap day,' said Matt.

I complain about college so much, but it's generally alright. And lessons like English Literature to me, are immensely enjoyable, and that isn't only due to the fact I was lucky enough to have an awesome teacher: Mr John, but because when you're reading peoples work, or even creating your own, it's like a whole other universe that can be controlled by you. I forget everything during English, and I just write and write and dream and create.

'I have something to tell you guys,' Mr John announced as the end of the lesson drew closer. 'I'm leaving...ish. Like, I'll still be in the school, but from after the holidays, you'll have a new teacher, and she-or he will continue to teach you the rest of the course.' Oh my god nooo! 'Don't miss me too much, and presents will be muchly appreciated,' he added with a grin. 'Now finish your work before the end of class or I'll keep you here all afternoon...I may keep you lot anyway because I'll miss you guys so much.'

Tommy kicked the back off my chair.

'Fuck off Tommy' I said.

'Language Ms Wright, and I wouldn't hesitate on keeping you behind, seeing as I wont be seeing you as often anymore,' said Mr John, walking over.