Chapter 13

Ryan's POV:
I can't believe I've met a girl like Katy. I never thought I'd fall for someone again after Cassie, it wouldn't be worth the heartbreak. And here I am, about to start my new fucking career teaching teens when I'm the one feeling like a lovesick teenager. Something about that girl though, that would make the heartbreak worth it. Cute, funny, oh so sexy...Yep heres the lovesick teenager again. With Cassie it wasnt a relationship of love, more lust and addiction; as immature as it sounds she was a challenge, she was sexy, and she was incredibly addictive. The relationship itself was more destructive if anything...

With Katy it's different. She's a challenge but when you have her you want to keep her not accomplish her. She's addictive, I want to see her all the time, my heart still races when she looks at me but it doesn't come tarnished with pain and deceit, its beautiful. And lust...well there's lust there. A lot of it. But I would still be the luckiest man in the world to sit beside her and just talk with nothing sexual involved.

That reminded me on our weekend away to Bournemouth Beach a week or so ago.

'Babe where we going? can you just tell me please? I hate surprises?' Whined Katy.

'Shut it you,' I smirked back.

'Pleaseeeeeeee, I said I don't like surprises you may aswell-'

'Ask me one more time'

'Where we going baby,'

I started swerving my car from left to right as we drove down the motorway making her giggle, scream and beg me to stop. Her laugh was so fucking adorable, and she looked so so beautiful whilst laughing. Her smile as well... damn. I slowed down the car and she turned to me fluttering her beautiful, long eyelashes.

'you stopping now missy,' I smirked
She slowly moved her hand to my thigh, up my leg onto my crotch and rubbed slowly giggling.
'that's cheating!' I cried
'Tell me then!!'
'If you want me to choose between crashing this car and you... then you know it's gonna be you each time...'
shit.
She stopped and looked up at me sighing. 'Sorry.' she muttered.
'Katy.... oh Kay I'm so sorry I didn't think...Baby that was such a stupid comment what the fucks wrong with me; are you okay?'
'I'm fine.' She whispered.
I slowly went to pull up the car at a rest stop and held her hand, looking her in the eyes.
'Babe, I...'
'If you tell me where we're going I'll be fine,' she said with a half hearted smile.
How did I turn that beautiful, carefree laugh into a half hearted smile, when I swore to myself I'd do nothing to this girl but protect her and make her happy...
'Bournemouth Beach...' I stuttered. 'I booked us two nights and three days away, boat ride planned and-'
'Oh...' she interrupted with her eyes welling.
'We don't have to go babe just tell me, we can go back I...I'm sorry I just..'
'That sounds so perfect. The sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me. Ryan can I talk to you about it...my mother... what happened.... I haven't spoken to anyone about it before and with you well; it just feels right.'
And this beautiful lady's walls came crumbling down, for me. My heart melted.
'Of course you can Kay, you can talk to me about anything.'
'Well... I still talk to her sometimes, my mother. If I'm happy, sad, need reassurance... don't worry I've told her all about you...' she grinned.
I smiled and wiped her tear.
Six hours later than planned and 10 huge bags of marshmallows later we arrived at our hotel, and it was the most breathtaking weekend of my life, boat rides, late night walks down the beach, cute resturants, me and my guitar reunited, kisses and this oh so beautiful girl...

***

'Oh my god hey sir are you new here? want me to show you around?' called out one of the students flirtatiously as I walked in.
'It's Mr Evans to you young lady, thanks for your kind offer but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it, believe it or not I was a student once myself and studied somewhere like here...Us ancient folk did have lives before teaching...' I tried to respond with confidence but what do you reply to a student trying to flirt?! it's my I used to be a bartender the job was based around flirting... I guess I know why we have such a strict ID policy...?'