forbidden perfection (student/teacher)-chapter 7

I slipped through the crowds over to where Lily was standing with Thomas. I twirled around and said 'What do my two favourite people in the world think?' then grinned.

'Of what?' replied Lily, laughing.

'Of me meeting up with the cutest guitar player in the world in half an hour!' I said, with the biggest smile ever.

'Oh my God Katie no way! I'm so jeal- I mean um happy for you!' she gushed, then awkwardly looked at Thomas.

'I'll leave you two ladies to it, text me later princess' he said smirking, and kissed Lily on the cheek, then vanished.

'Did he just call you princess? Omg how cute is that!' I said.

'How cringy,' replied Lily, 'Like I'm not a princess so...?'

'Aw yes of course you are bubba boo boo,' I said mockingly, and grabbed her cheeks. She started laughing.

'Oh and by the way Kay, doesn't this cute guy thinks you're like over 21, and as hot and sophisticated and perf as you are, what do you do if he asks your age?' whispered Lily.

'I'm not planning on marrying him! But...omg what the I fuck am I doing Lily I'm such an idiot it wont work I-'

'I'm winding you up, RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN REMEMBER!' and she winked at me flirtily.

'Meaaaw,' I replied laughing 'you sound just like Tommy! Anyway, speaking of that, what's happened between you and Thomas?'

'I was waiting for the right moment to tell you this...'

'If you're pregnant I will strangle you and the baby!'

She laughed, 'Nope. Basically, we were having like foreplay, and his mum walked in!' she said, and hid her face. I laughed so much.

'Omg Lily baby I bet it wasn't that bad,' I literally had tears in my eyes, and thankfully she was laughing too.

'It was one of the worst moments ever, but we're gonna try again this weekend, I'll tell you everything properly later,'

'Okay, but Lily what if Ryan like kidnaps me and I'm anxious because off...'

She smiled, 'he won't, make sure he knows you've told us though. And I'd stay off the alcohol cos we all know you're a lightweight, tipsy on one sip of beer eh. Tell us where you are at all times okay baby.' she giggled.

I started laughing, I knew it was true. But I thought it was better that way because I could spend less money and get just as pissed.

'Anyway Lily, do I look okay because I just I-'

'You look bloody hot! As always, so don't woorrry,'

'Hey gurrrrls,' said Sarah, walking over to us.

'Katy's only gone and got a date with one of the cutest guys here,' said Lily.

I twirled around.

'You lucky bitch,' said Sarah, she was already totally drunk, surprise surprise.

'I took another sip of my beer. 'I feel sick,' I said and sighed.

They both started laughing, and then Sarah took my drink, and drained it within seconds. Sarah liked drinking, Sarah liked partying, and Sarah likes sex. She's probably one of the fun nest people I've ever met, but I can't sit and talk to her for hours like how I do with Lily, Sarah's like one of the lads.

'Mmm Sarah you so sexay' said Lily laughing.

A group of guys walked up to us. 'Alright babes?' one of them said, addressing all of us.