Forbidden perfection( student/teacher)- chapter 4

'Here we go again, I kinda wanna be ,more than friends'

'Aiden you just woke me up,' I murmured down the phone.

'Its 1pm Kay, what you still doing it bed?' he laughed back.

'Its Saturday, I can sleep all fucking day if I want!'

'Okay anyway, you need to be at mine for about 7ish but the party doesn't start till 9, got it?'

'Call me back baby,' I said, and then I hung up.

By the time I'd crawled out of my room, my dad was in the kitchen making bacon, my favourite. It's the only food of his I can eat without genuinely wondering weather or not I've been poisoned!

'Ewww its you,' Matt called as I slung myself into one of the kitchen chairs.

'Shut it squirt,' I yelled back.

'Language, language,' said my dad teasingly.

'Out of control me,' I said laughing.

'So how you been kay,' he said wondering towards me. 'and I know you've got that erm....boyfriend,' he said jokingly.

'He's lovely dad,' I replied.

'Easy, I don't want to know all the gory details!'

I rolled my eyes.

'Too cool to talk to you old man nowadays then yeah?'

'When you're attempting to burn the house down isn't the best time to have a deep chat about life,' I said laughing, as the bacon began viciously sizzling and spitting in the pan.

'SHIT!' he yelled, running over to the pan.

'Language, language.'

The bacon was burnt through. 'Nice one daddy,' I said grinning.

He sighed, 'shall we just order a pizza for breakfast?' he said.

'Extra pepperoni.'

I stubbed my fag out, and poured all the ash out Lily's window. . Me, Lily, Sarah, as well as Caitlin and Lucy had been getting ready for the party for about 3 hours-including the time which we spent complaining and laughing and lying down...which was most of the time- and I sighed, satisfied with my appearance. I don't mean that in a big headed way at all, I am just as insecure as the next girl, but I did know I was attractive.

I was clothed in a red dress that was a few inches above my knee. It was strapless, in kind of a heart shape. The top part was tight, but from just below my breasts it turned into about 3 or four frilly layers...something my dad would call a raa raa skirt...

My brown hair was gently waved to my belly button, and the ends were dip dyed blonde. I was wearing I sun kissed foundation with bronzer, pink lip gloss, light brown eye shadow and mascara. Oh and a tiny bit of liquid eyeliner...quite a bit of makeup. Also, I was wearing white heels, they were Amy's and just, flawless.

'Oh my god you all look so stunning!' I said, and even though it sounded all fake and annoying I genuinely meant it, all my friends are so fucking beautiful.

'Urm says you,' replied Sarah winking at me.

I laughed, kissing her on the cheek.

'Is jake here yet?' I yelled to Tommy in attempt to be heard over Sweedish House Mafia blasting top volume. He'd been forcing me to down his disgusting fishbowl he'd made for the past hour now. 'Yeah, he just walked in,' said Cathy tapping me on the shoulder, first time she'd ever spoke to me before. 'Thanks,' I replied.

'Come here baby,' called Sarah. 'This handsome young man has made ...3.2.1 down it!!' Mr made you a drink...3.2.1. down it!' Mr mysterious smiled. 

'Give it a try, you'll have a wicked night.'

I downed it and it tasted vile. Chemical like...no thankyou.

'Hey Cutie,' Said Tommy, pushing himself against Cathy. When he was drunk anything with a pulse is good enough for him. I took another sip of my beer- it was fucking disgusting- and wondered over to Jake.

'Hey baby!' he said gushing, and pulling me into a hug. I could smell is strong lynx after shave. After he pulled away, I had to admit, he looked gorgeous. His brown hair gently flicked onto his tanned face, and he was wearing a loosely unbuttoned shirt and dark blue jeans. 'oh my god Jake you look so handsome,' I said blushing, and biting my lip.

He laughed, 'Haha, so do you baby, fucking hell I am the luckiest guy here.' He smirked and pulled me closer, softly kissing my neck. He moaned. 'how about we get out of here instead?' he grinned.

'Um i-'

'Yeah I know its your best mates party, I'm kidding cutie.' He pulled me against him again, rubbing his hands over my waste, kissing me passionately on my lips.

'Jake, I-'

'what's wrong baby,' he murmured, still kissing me.

'Nothing,' I said with a smile. 'Lets dance.' 

Garage music started and I began to enjoy myself. We cut shapes, and he spun me round. Lily and Aiden came over and more and more drinks.

'Come here you,' said Jake, pulling me in for a kiss.

I pushed him off. 'I cant do this anymore...' I said.

'Do what?' He said, looking stunned. 'We can just chill out, dance, have a good night, I was joking about leaving,' he babbled, 'or you can spend the rest of the night with your friends I don't mi-'

'I mean us.'

'Katy please don't. Please, please don't.' He looked so gutted, I actually felt sick, and almost reconsidered my decision.

'I'm so sorry Jake, it just isn't working. You're amazing, you just need to find someone who can actually see that properly. We can still me mat-'

'Katy,' he held my hands and looked me in the eye, 'I love you. More than anything okay, anything. You're the most important thing in the world to me and I don't want anyone else...I'll change if that's what you want, I'll get on my knees, please kay.'

I felt so dizzy, so sick, and so confused. I thought I was gonna pass out. 'oh my god I cant do this. I'm sorry, Jake.' And I ran outside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------a/n

i know i touched on a sensitive topic in this chapter, and i'm so sorrrryyy if i was insensitive towards it! anyway, i was going to go into more detail but i wanna pick up the pace of the story, this was just a bit of a filler! was it okay?!