Forbidden perfection(student/teacher)- chapter 1

Argh, I thought to myself, as I realized I still had a geography assignment due in for tomorrow. I sighed, and reluctantly crawled out of my bed and decided to start it: I'd been in enough trouble with Mr Craig this year, and seeing as he already singles me out for the slightest mishap I best stay on his good side. Actually, according to my mates I'm supposedly a drama queen so perhaps he doesn't... Speaking of mates, I'm calling up Tommy, if it wasn't for him insisting on me to go to one of his mates houses with him I wouldn't be in this mess.

'That you katy?' said Tommy, groggily.

'Yes sherlock.' I replied sarcastically.

'Haha, very funny.' He teased. 'So anyway, what's with calling me at 1am, you really do want me Katie, don't you. Don't worry babe the feelings mutual' He said teasingly, and I heard him laugh.

'Oh baby, I want you so much. Just thinking of you makes me wet.' I replied sarcastically, and then I got the giggles as well.

'Haha,  well then you can call me whenever you want gorgeous, thinking of you makes me-' He replied, only half jokingly.

'Oh I love it when you talk dirty.' I interrupted.

'Didn't know you were into all that kinky stuff, Katie you bad girl!'

We both cracked up. Even though he's one of those typical popular and incredibly vain guys, he's an amazing friend. 'Okay seriously, I need help on this fucking geography assessment, you know how Mr Craig hates me and like...if he kills me or something I know you couldn't survive.' I said dramatically.

Tommy burst out laughing 'Who else would I have these deep chats about life with? Wait, FUCK it's in for tomorrow...oh, who cares it's only Mr Craig, he's useless, now, let me get some sleep!'

'TOMMY DON'T FUCKING HANG UP ON ME YOU'RE HELPING ME WITH THIS OKAY EVEN IF

WE'RE HERE ALL GODDAMN NIGHT.'

Tommy lauhged. 'Katy baby, I love you. Now please let me sleep.'

'Oh fuck off Tommy.' I said annoyed, and then he hung up. He drives me insane.

Tommy and I dated once. When I first joined this college, I knew hardly anyone, and he was there. Besides the fact he enjoys to wind me up, he's perfect. Cheeky, funny, gorgeous, sweet and he just gets me. I believed I loved him one upon a time until I saw him kissing this head cheerleader, Chloe Hamels. He begged for me back, but I couldn't do it. Then I grew up, and became less naive, and me and Tommy became a whole lot closer, as just best mates.

The sound of my alarm makes me feel physically sick. I utterly despise early mornings. Reluctantly, I pulled my under rested body out of bed and splashed my face with water in attempt to wake myself before running downstairs to fuel my caffeine addiction. After cleaning my teeth, I pulled a brush through my hair, and applied a bit of mascara and lip gloss- thankfully my skin remained clear. I pulled on my high wasted light blue skinny jeans, as well as a thin baggy, black top. I began tying the laces on my worn converse until I heard-

'kay, jakes here!' yelled Matt my little brother.

'Okay, one minute' I shouted, and grabbed my bag and ran out the house.

Jake was my boyfriend. We got together about two months after me and Tommy broke up-bit of the rebound guy, I know- and we've been together about four months. I haven't had sex with him yet, I'm not ready too, which does worry me because plenty of girls want him. But then again, I trust him, and he doesn't pressure me-he's too much of a gentleman towards me to cheat. I guess his love, sweetness, security and looks can distract me from what I really want.