Episode 10: The After Party

(Kuiri)

"Alright love y'all, goodnight." I said as I got out of the car. "Love you too!" Kaishaa and Nicki responded. I walked to the door, and put my hand on the knob. For reason I just couldn't muster up the strength so unlock the door, it was like I was almost scared to open the door. I was scared of what was on the other side. I knew I had to open the door though because they weren't going to pull of until I opened the door, so I had to be strong. "You good sis?" Nicki asked from the passages seat. "Yeah everything's okay, just had to find the key." I said opening the door. They drove off and I slowly locked the door and snuck upstairs with out making a sound. Jamal was sleep on the couch, I knew that he had been drinking because he had the same clothes on from yesterday and he was looking at pictures of our past ultrasounds. I got in the shower , and washed up. Soon after turning the water off I felt a pair of hands wrap around my neck. I gasped for air. "I can't breath— your— hurting— me" I managed to say between breathes. "Where the fuck have you been?" Jamal whispered in my ear. By the sound of his voice I already knew I was in for a rough night.

(Kha'eeli)

I quickly snuck out of the house without anyone hearing me. I got in the car and sped off with Anthony. Anthony my secret boyfriend. I don't want anyone to know about him because people will see him as a distraction, and he's definitely not. He's one of the main people that push me to work harder. We pulled up to Anthony's house. He came over and opened the door for me. "Thank you handsome." I said while getting out of the car. "No problem." He said kissing my cheek. I walked to the door as anthony got my overnight bag. I walked to the bathroom and started running the shower. I grabbed my towels as my clothes. "Thanks babe, I gotta wash this party off me." I said as I walked back to the bathroom. I took all my clothes off and got in the shower. After taking a shower I put all my clothes on and got in the bed. As I laid in the bed Anthony wrapped his arms around me, but I immediately felt sick. I ran to the rest room and threw up, Anthony followed me and held my hair as I threw up over the toilet. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. "You okay?" Anthony said in a concerned tone. "Yeah, I'm good. I think I might have ate something bad." I said. Me and anthony got back in the bed and fell asleep. I felt horrible and I don't know why, I only had a little to drink. I ate some food earlier, but other than that I ate little appetizers at the party.

(Kaori)

"Ayyeeeee, fuck it up ma!" I said as my mother twerked to her favorite song. I was so happy that she got a moment to unwind, she's always working. "Kay!" Rashaad said from the bar. "Wassup?" I said as I walked over there. "Y'all tryna go somewhere lit or what?" Rashaad said. "You know I'm down!" I said and my friends agreed. "Where Asia at? BESTIEEE!" I said yelling. "Girl she BEEN left." Leah said. "My girl couldn't hang." said. "Mommaaa!" I said yelling again. "Girl don't be calling me like that!" My mom said referring to me hollering across the room. "My bad." I said laughing hysterically. "We finna roll." I said letting her know that we were leaving. "Alright, well nadia can bring me home. Don't stay out too late, and don't forget your morals and home training. You know how you get after drinking." She replied. "What you mean momma?" I asked. "Babygirl, your a lightweight." My mom said laughing. "Don't do me!!!" I said laughing. I hugged my mom and nadia and we left. "Where we going?" I asked Rashaad. "You'll see." Lawd jesus Where is this boy taking me.

________________________________

Y'all comment on the story, tell me y'all favorite character and what y'all think/want to happen.

S O C I A L  M E D I A
IG-xxitschloee
TWITTER-xxitschloee
SC-http_naee