Chapter 26

Hello guys :D Did you like the last chapter? Anyways thanks for reading Vote & Comment 

_________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 26

Adam's POV 

   I walked into the school with Brooke's hand in mine. I grinned at her, making her blush. Finally. She was officially mine. We walked over to Clayton and Tiana, who were making out under the tree.

"Ahem," I cleared my throat. They pulled apart, looking like a pair of tomatoes.

"Hi," Tiana chirped, still red faced.

"Hi," Brooke smiled.

"Is it me or is Adam looking a little too happy today?" Clayton questioned staring at me.  Did I look happy? Well, who wouldn't, when your crush likes you back?

"Uh, am I?" I asked trying not to sound suspicious.

"Yea, he is looking a little bit too happy," Tiana said looking at me, "DID YOU AND BROOKE DO THE NASTY?!"

"What?!" Brooke and I cried, "No!"

"Just kidding," Tiana grinned at our faces.

"Seriously, why are you so happy?" Clayton asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Did you screw another girl?" Tiana asked raising her eyebrow like Clayton.

"No!" I frowned.

"Ok, good. I thought I was going to have to beat you up for a second," She sighed.

"So, you gonna answer my question," Clayton asked.

"No reason," I shrugged, "Just a good day, I think,"

   The bell then rang, cutting off Clayton's response. "Come on Brooke, I'll walk you to class." We parted ways with Clayton and Tiana, and started to walk to the science building.

"Uh Brooke, I need to ask you something," I said turning to face Brooke.

"Uh, yea," She said gingerly.

"What happened with you and Brandon?" I asked, hoping now that I was her boyfriend, she would trust me enough to tell me.

"I'll tell you later," She said softly.

"Sure, can you come after school?" I asked, giving her my puppy dog eyes. 

"Um, sure," She said smiling, "Now get to class, you're gonna be late."

"Ok, ok," I said, jumping out of the was as she tried to hit me, "I'm going, bye." I began to leave, but then I turned around and ran back to Brooke, scooping her up in my arms.

"Hey, you're supposed to be going to class," She scolded.

"I know, but I forgot something," I grinned.

"What'd you forget?" She asked curiously.

"This," I said as my lips met hers. It was a quick, simple kiss, but it still was satisfying.

She pulled away, blushing, "Oh. Well, you need to get to class."

"Ok, bye babe," I grinned. She looks cute when she blushes. 

                                                                 ------------------------------------

     The bell rang, signaling that school was now over. I shoved my papers into my backpack and almost ran out the door. I arrived at Brooke's French class just as she walked out the door.