Chapter 21

Hola it's chapter 21 :D YAY ok well I've been hoping to write this chapter so now here it is 

Sorry for the long update, the whole week I was doing a bunch of volunteer stuff 

Vote & Comment 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 21

Brooke's POV

I rang the doorbell to Adam's house and stood there awkwardly waiting for someone to open the door. I stood up straighter once the door opened to find a thirteen year old boy staring at me.

"ADAM!" He yelled, "There's a girl here."

Adam ran over in a flash and grinned, "Hey,"

"I'm going to Alex's," The boy said rolling his eyes as he walked out the door.

"Ok, BYE Luke-y poo," Adam yelled after him, "Be home by ten!" I could just picture him rolling his eyes and walking a little bit faster.

"So that's your brother?" I asked entering the house.

"Yup?" Adam said. We walked into the living room where the game was playing on the tv screen.

"Happy birthday Adam," I smiled giving him the bags I had.

"Thanks," He said giving me a small kiss before taking the plastic bags. "Is this food?"

"Yea, its hard to find stuff for guys," I shrugged.

"That's food? What kinda food?" Tiana asked peeking over the couch.

"Chips, chicken wings, salsa, and nacho cheese," I listed.

"Thank you! Clayton is hogging the bag," Tiana said looking relieved. We looked at Clayton who was shoving a handful of chips into his mouth.

"What?" Clayton asked his mouth full of chips. I rolled my eyes and opened a new bag. I handed it to Tiana and sat down next to Adam. 

"Wait. . . When did Zac and Shawna and Vienna get here?" I asked peering over at them.

"Um they've been here," Tiana said slowly.

"Oh," I said and then I noticed that Zac and I were wearing our jerseys. Our matching Baltimore Ravens jerseys. Jersey number 2 for me and number 13 for him. Darn it. Why did the Ravens make it to the super bowl?

"So baby, if you want anything else just ask," I grinned giving him a wink. 

"I'll consider that," He smirked. I took a quick glance at Zac and he was glaring at me. Suddenly a German Shepard jumped onto my lap.

I started laughing as he licked my face. "Is this your dog? What's his name?" 

"Yea, his name's Delgado," Adam grinned petting the dog's head. 

"He's so cute," I gushed, but Delgado jumped off my lap and went to Shawna.

"Eww! Get it off!" She screeched as he licked her face.

"Come here boy," Adam said using a puppy voice.

"Aww you just got a hundred percent cuter," I smiled pinching Adam's cheeks. Adam was about to kiss me when Delgado jumped into his lap.

"Cock block!" Vienna yelled, "I love this dog!" 

"Why is she even here?" I asked biting my lip. 

"Because she's my friend," Shawna pouted.

I scoffed and ignored her.

"Do you guys want any chicken wings?" Clayton asked pulling the box out of the bag.