Chapter 33

Hi guys! Chapter 33 here :) Ok so well I hope you like the chapter so if you do Comment & Vote :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 33

Adam's POV 

    I decided to avoid Brooke for today, just to let her be while I put my plan into action. I told Clayton to tell Vienna to meet me in Mr. Coutches' room. I was drumming my fingers on the desk top when Vienna stepped inside the room giving me a seductive smile.

"So, are you here for a round two?" She grinned as I grimaced. She strutted over to me and sat down in the seat in front of me and turned around, making sure that her boobs are clearly visible.

"Actually I just want you to recite what our deal is," I scowled at her. 

"Oh that's it? Well what do I get in return?" She smirked. She ran her fingers down my chest and I cringed at her touch.

"All I have is a dollar, so take it or leave it?" I offered her as I raised an eyebrow.

"A dollar just to say stuff? I'll take it," She grinned. She held out her hand expecting a crisp bill to appear in it, but it didn't. "Pay up." 

"You gotta talk first," I smirked at her.

"Ok," She said rolling her eyes. I smirked as I shoved my hands into my pockets, waiting for her to begin. "Well, I-" 

"Vienna," I corrected as she glared at me.

"I, Vienna told Adam that if he kissed me with his shirt off, that I would stop bothering Brooke. And that was the deal," She scowled.

"Well, that's all I need," I smirked as I headed out the door, "Bye,"

"Wait, what about my money?" She frowned as I leaned up against the door frame.

I smirked at her as she glared at me, "Did you really think that I would pay you to say stuff? Besides, dollar bills would make you look like a stripper in that." I grinned as I mentioned her outfit. I walked out the door as I heard her huff in either frustration or embarrassment.

                                                           ------------------------------

 "Hey," I said casually to Zac as we walked out to the lunch quad. He raised an eyebrow at me before speaking.

"Uh, hey," He said with a slight scowl. "Are you here to explain what happened?"

"Uh, yea. Do you want the short version or the long version?" I asked, trying not to make the conversation awkward.

"Short version, I have somewhere to be," He shrugged. I pulled out my tape recorder out of my pocket and pressed play. Vienna's shrill voice came out of the tape recorder, and Zac stared at me once it stopped playing.

"Are you stupid? Why would you agree to that?" Zac frowned. 

I frowned back at him, "I was trying to protect her. You don't know what kinda stuff Vienna can do. When I broke up with her she-" 

"I get it," Zac shrugged, "Did you tell Brooke yet?"

"I did, but she won't believe me, yet," I said. Now that I have this recording she has to forgive me.

"Oh, well I guess you should go find her," Zac said, then he started to walk away.

"Uh, yea, sure," I said as I turned to walk towards the garden, but Zac's voice stopped me.