Chapter 12

Herro to all :D first of all thank you for reading this book is almost at 2000 reads :D and that's all I have to say....

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12

Brooke's POV

I said bye to my French teacher and caught up with Clayton as he exited the class. 

"Hey, Clay. That rhymed!" I smiled.

"You're so weird," He laughed as he pushed me slightly, but since I'm clumsier than an elephant on roller skates, I lost my footing and fell onto the ground while Clayton just laughed at me.

"You suck," I frowned still sitting on the ground.

"Why is she on the ground?" Adam said as he walked towards Clayton.

"She fell," Clayton said holding back his laughter.

"No! He pushed me," I accused pointing at Clayton.

"Nu-uh," He said sticking his tongue out.

"Ya-huh," 

"Nu-uh,"

"Ya-huh," 

"Nu-uh,"

"You guys are like five year olds," Adam frowned butting into our war.

"Nu-uh!" We cried in unison.

"Come on, we're meeting Zac and Shawna at the mall," Adam said pulling me and Clayton with him.

"But, it's only Tuesday. I have homework," I pouted.

"Too bad," He smirked.

                                                   --------------------------------------------------

Soon we were at the mall standing right next to Zac and Shawna. "Let's get some fro-yo!" Shawna said after she sent a text.

"Sure," Zac and Clayton chimed in.

"So, what are you getting?" Zac asked me awkwardly as we entered a yogurt shop.

 "Um original," I muttered stepping closer to Adam.

 "Oh I'm getting that also," He said giving me a crooked smile.

After paying, well actually, Adam insisted on paying for me, we walked towards the department store which was surprisingly deserted. Shawna was on her phone again. Jeez, doesn't she want to spend time with her. . . boyfriend?

"Shawna!" I turned to see who's high pitched squeal that was. Vienna. That's it! Shawna was probably texting Vienna.

"Hi Zac, Clayton," She said smiling. "Adam! What are you doing here?"

"Uh, I'm hanging out with my friends and my girlfriend," He stuttered pushing me next to him.

"Oh, I didn't see you there Brooke," She spat giving me a fake smile.

"Yea, I didn't notice you either," I frowned, but she ignored me.

"So, Adam do you want to go to Myriah's party this weekend with me?" Vienna asked batting her eyelashes.

"Uh, sorry I'm going to Brooke's place," He lied.

"You're still dating that b*tch?" She frowned.

"She is not a b*tch!" Adam yelled angrily.

"Hey, Brooke! What are you doing here?" A voice popped up breaking the soon to be fight.

I whirled around to see a familiar square jaw, "Blake? What are you doing here,"

"You can say that again," Clayton muttered darkly. Jeez. Why don't they like him. He seems really nice.

"Hi! Blake," Vienna piped up cheerfully,

"Sup, Vienna," He shrugged back.

"Wait. How do you guys know each other?" I asked as the others looked at me like I was an idiot. Well, sorry for living under a rock for the past sixteen years.

"Oh, we had a thing a while ago," Vienna said nonchalantly.

"Oh," Was what I managed to choke out. I just can't imagine those two people together.

"Well, we need to go," Adam frowned, "Don't we Clayton,"

"But, I just got here," Blake pouted.

"Sorry, we're busy," Adam lied.

"Let's go Clayton," Adam frowned as we headed towards the exit.

                                              -------------------------------------------------

"So, Clayton. Do you want to tell me why you don't like Blake?" I asked batting my eyelashes.

"Uh, I. Um," Clayton stuttered, while biting his lip. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Adam giving him a warning glare as if he didn't want Clayton telling me anything.

"Uh,  I can't," He said looking back at Adam as I sighed.

"Why, won't you tell me?" I asked.

"Because, Adam told me not to tell you," Clayton blurted, while Adam looked like he was going to slam his face into the wheel.

"Oh, ok," I smiled.

After dropping Clayton back at his house, we drove to mine. I plopped down onto the sofa and looked at Adam.

"So, uh Halloween's coming soon and there's a party that you have to come to with me. Ok?" Adam explained as my eyes widened.

 "Another party?" I frowned.

"Yup, so you're gonna need a costume," Adam smirked.

"We went to a party last week," I cried.

"And. . ." Adam sighed.

"Well, is Blake gonna be there?" I asked quietly.

"Why do you care? He's a player, so probably, but stay away from him," Adam said with cold eyes.

 "Just wondering. You're a player too. And Zac told me to stay away from you, but look at me now," I frowned.

"Well, I'm a nice player," He grimaced. 

"Blake's pretty nice," I muttered.

"But you don't know the whole story!" Adam yelled.

"Then why don't you tell me," I said calmly.

"I can't," Adam whispered.

"Why?" I asked. 

"Are you on your period?" I asked.

"Wh-what?!" He sputtered.

"Are. You. On. Your. Period?" I asked slower, while using hand motions.

He gave me an 'are you stupid' look, "Why are you asking me that?"

"Well, first you're all mad and stuff, then you're all calm," I shrugged.

"Well, no I'm not," He said.

"So. . . Why can't you tell me?" I asked batting my eyelashes again.

"I just can't. I gotta go now, ok. Bye," Adam said as he headed towards the door.

____________________________________________________________________________

Ok sorry for this short chapter. 

 Vote or Comment if you liked this chapter. If so can I get 4 votes? and 2 comments? 

Miss_terious